JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Any advice on beating the Double Succubi Boss in True Princess Mode? The fact they can still attack twice even when their partner is down is BS.

Edit: And of course as soon as I posted this, I beat them by having most of their attacks miss.......

Reactions: Mercer

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
For people still having issues with getting the new images, here's a guide. It's big so it'll be broken up into sections. You'll want to use this post a fair bit as I utilize picture unlock locations at the start as reference. Important notes will be in bold green text. Picture unlock points will be italic and purple.

A note, those scenes are all post game content so there are certain requirements. As well, the scenes will be out of viewing order. This is because to get scene 61, you need to unlock 62 and 63 first. Finally, this is only a guide for scene/picture unlocks. Boss strategies (see final spoiler section) is not definitive and I'm open to more effective strategies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And because Requested: The saves I used in question.

Phew!

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
For people still having issues with getting the new images, here's a guide. It's big so it'll be broken up into sections. You'll want to use this post a fair bit as I utilize picture unlock locations at the start as reference. Important notes will be in bold green text. Picture unlock points will be italic and purple.

A note, those scenes are all post game content so there are certain requirements. As well, the scenes will be out of viewing order. This is because to get scene 61, you need to unlock 62 and 63 first. Finally, this is only a guide for scene/picture unlocks. Boss strategies (see final spoiler section) is not definitive and I'm open to more effective strategies.

Phew!
Any chance that you would just share your full save?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Yeah. A person has to wonder what sort of other shitty behavior is going on when game crackers start including side effects in their releases.
What do you mean by replaces "deleted" hyperlinks? Hyperlinks to what?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
This only concerns the presently attached version in the OP(being the 1.2k Steam version grabbed from IGG if the links are anything to go by) .
Try deleting the in the archive included spam links and the exe has the audacity to not just throw up a warning message but also recreate them.
I dunno what to think about that tbh.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Oh.. interesting. yea had that version.. but didnt delete the stuff inside, never messed with it.. but anyway I just deleted it as while it was kind of fun.. just.. didnt entirely satisfy.

Thanks for clarifying.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Rereading my initial post I can see how that could be misinterpreted and ring some unnecessary alarm bells(well more than such a crack does to begin with anyway),so my apologiese for the unclarity.

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
You know for a Second though... I few disgusting for shota especially that digusting ROY, tiny little mother fuker evil creature that's why I hate shota. everything is good with this game if is without Shota that would be great. Yo dude Im not girl watching a female character being pussy around shota is giving me vomit. you should rethink about though is complete.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
You know for a Second though... I few disgusting for shota especially that digusting ROY, tiny little mother fuker evil creature that's why I hate shota. everything is good with this game if is without Shota that would be great. Yo dude Im not girl watching a female character being pussy around shota is giving me vomit. you should rethink about though is complete.
I mean you're free to have your own opinion, but when it comes to Japanese Hentai, the only alternative is an fugly old man. I'm just saying I would prefer a younger male character than a gross olf fart, but that's just my opinion....

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
what kinda incest ? does she have sex ith her kid or something ?
Very little. Two of the defeat screens (Dahlia x Meltys and D.Dahlia x Queen), one of the endings (King x Dahlia, unseen), and one of the post game scenes (Meltys x King). There are a couple where the family is in the same room but not interacting with each other.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes