Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
The stealth sequel released. I probably won't start a thread on it anytime soon since I don't have a public demo prepared. If someone does make a thread, please tag me.

Steam link (sign-in needed):

Itch.io link:

Yes, it's a BG3 parody. Some screens:

title 5.png
hfgbnvnvbnb.png
646uytuyt.png
654yyt.png
gfdgregergfdg.png

NaokiUtah

Jan 20, 2021
Is the download version a demo or the full game? I didn't understand because of the dev disclaimer.

HandyCapped

May 18, 2020
Is the instant kill -spell from the lil' Shubby meant to be attainable in the release build or is that some testing/easter egg related thing, that got left in in the open?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, haven't played it through yet, but this is pretty impressive so far, bugs aside. And I can't even knock on the glitchy behavior of the 3D/2.5D functionality, as I don't have an inkling how tf you even managed that on RPGMaker.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Is the instant kill -spell from the lil' Shubby meant to be attainable in the release build or is that some testing/easter egg related thing, that got left in in the open?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, haven't played it through yet, but this is pretty impressive so far, bugs aside. And I can't even knock on the glitchy behavior of the 3D/2.5D functionality, as I don't have an inkling how tf you even managed that on RPGMaker.
The kill spell is an easter egg, I would consider it a cheat (which are also in). It's non-canon or whatever. At least, the player won't have access to it.

Then again, a lot of the setting is pretty... weird, so I'll leave it to interpretation.

The 3D thing is both easier and harder than it looks. I was an early adopter of the plugin, but it takes a significant amount of work to implement. With my amount of plugins, it needed some serious coding for compatibility and I'm afraid I'm not a good programmer, so it's very patchwork.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I wonder if the game is already finished.

The last time I played was when the "full version" was on steam, almost two years ago, and I was very disappointed with how many things were missing. At every corner I came across notes like "not yet implemented" or "will be added in future versions".

HandyCapped

May 18, 2020
I wonder if the game is already finished.

The last time I played was when the "full version" was on steam, almost two years ago, and I was very disappointed with how many things were missing. At every corner I came across notes like "not yet implemented" or "will be added in future versions".
Seems like most of the [not implemented yet] are an issue with updating the script rather than the content, as much of the supposedly not implemented features or content are actually already there.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Seems like most of the [not implemented yet] are an issue with updating the script rather than the content, as much of the supposedly not implemented features or content are actually already there.
So are you saying that we can consider the current version as the fully finished version?

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
So are you saying that we can consider the current version as the fully finished version?
The game is finished. I just left a lot of development notes unremoved because I forgot where I placed them.

Some gameplay elements, such as the arenas, I decided not to pursue too much.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes