Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
incident03_zm1.png

Synopsis:

Ménage à Moi is a drama about two people who are coming to terms with the end of their childhood. Everything is changing: their lives, their families, and how they view their childhood friends. Desire and inexperience will go hand-in-hand to allow romance to blossom in interesting ways.

-

While Ménage à Moi is mainly a linear visual novel, players make choices for both protagonists during the course of the story. These choices tailor the experience to the player. There are no random bad ends, no unexpected mini-games, and no way to unintentionally be locked out of getting with any of the love interests.

Tags and Kinks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Demo (Updated):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Characters (all names changeable):

opening02_zm1.png

opening23_sd2.png

Kiersten (Female or Futanari Protagonist) is usually quiet and reserved. Recently, she feels the need to advocate for her wants, lest they be cast aside.

opening02_zm2.png

rico_pic_beach.png

Rico (Male Protagonist) feels he's being left behind by almost everyone he knows. Generally easy going, he is plagued by impulsiveness when the mood strikes him. How far will he go to get what (or who) he wants?

opening02_zm3.png

ann_pic_track.png

Annabelle is quick learner and a hard worker. She's had to give up a lot to get this far, but does she want to continue down that path?

opening02_zm4.png

jan_pic_band.png

Janine has skills that go unappreciated. All she wants is to be noticed and praised for her hard work, but how much must she stick out to finally be seen?

And more characters to come.

What's next?

A lot more work.

-

I hope all enjoy the demo.

Last edited:

LewdLewy

Jun 29, 2021
Looked through the scripts and I made a patch that lets you change relationships and age.

To install, drop the patch.rpy file into the "game" folder.

Have fun :devilish:

I checked the updated demo and my patch is forward compatible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laehtsia

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
To be honest, I'm not sure what to think. This is a pretty good demo. The female cast is beautiful. The fem mc has an unusual appearance and it's great. The downside for me will be the male protagonist, and if I understand correctly, he cannot be avoided. For example, is it possible to arrange his life incl LI separately?

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
To be honest, I'm not sure what to think. This is a pretty good demo. The female cast is beautiful. The fem mc has an unusual appearance and it's great. The downside for me will be the male protagonist, and if I understand correctly, he cannot be avoided. For example, is it possible to arrange his life incl LI separately?
I designed this story from the outset to be linear because it was for a comic format (which I'll be selling on adult comic sites). If I followed the original version of my outline then it would just be the Female MC with no option to avoid the male love interest. From what I learned in my previous game, people generally hate that. However, if players can control him as a Male MC, I feel more people would be willing to look past it. Since the love interests are shared (in one big happy harem mind you), I can't really separate them out unless I made a whole other game with a completely alternate timeline and story.

Think of it like this, the VN version of Ménage à Moi is like a comic with options. If you read the comic version, it'll basically be as if you had all choices picked for you but without alternate dialogue or outcomes. For the VN version, I am adding some stuff to make choices impactful, but it still won't be like other VNs with tons of alternate paths. That being said, I edited the OP to clarify that male-on-male content is optional. To keep the story from falling apart, those male love interests will stick around as his friends. So yes, there are some love interests in this version that can be rejected but it boils down to all the women being automatically accepted.

I know Ménage à Moi may not be everyone's cup of tea, but variety is the spice of life after all. I do have an upcoming all-female VN called Motherhood on the back burner for those who don't want any male love interests at all. Again, I doubt it will please everyone, but there is no single adult game that ever could.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
I love the game but, I wonder how you will deal with sex scenes based on the gender combos? Will you draw new sex scences for each combo MC Futa on Female, MC Futa on Futa, MC Female on Female and MC Female on Futa or are you going to cheat by making the sex scenes really short?

I know 4 different version of the same scene is a lot of work but, taking shortcuts will hurt the game.

Please tell us what you plan ;)

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Dev
I love the game but, I wonder how you will deal with sex scenes based on the gender combos? Will you draw new sex scences for each combo MC Futa on Female, MC Futa on Futa, MC Female on Female and MC Female on Futa or are you going to cheat by making the sex scenes really short?

I know 4 different version of the same scene is a lot of work but, taking shortcuts will hurt the game.

Please tell us what you plan ;)
Unless I messed up, when selecting between female or futanari, it should tell you that "all" feminine characters will now be of that type. So if you pick futanari then all the female love interests are now futanari. This was done to prevent the exact issue you mentioned of having to make an impossibly huge amount of various combinations of sex scenes. Sometimes it won't matter as much, say if one girl is using a strap-on, I won't need to reshoot from the waist up or from the rear. Other times there will be entire scene replacements, say for something like scissoring.

My objective for erotic scene length is 25 renders on the low end. The first erotic scene is just masturbating and it is already over 50 total render between both versions. In addition, since I'll be adding the male MC perspective, that first scene is going to be a little longer for the final version.

I hope that clears things up.

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
I'll wait until there's more to play before I give it a shot but I like the idea here (everyone girl have a penis and there will be futa on male? nice) I look forward to seeing more

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Do we play both protagonists interchangeably or do we choose one at game-start and then play as them?
Interchangeably. This isn't a POV VN, so choosing to play as one protagonist over the other wouldn't be feasible for me to render. Maybe someday there will be a real-time 3d engine that looks as good as Daz does now, but allows devs to change things on the fly (and be easier to use lol).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I liked what I played so far but I had a question about pregnancy, will the futa girls be able to get pregnant too? And if so, can they impregnate each other? I actually liked having the ability to see both futa and non futa versions during the lewd scenes, is that something for the demo only, or will that be a feature in-game?

Last edited:
Reactions: Alboe Interactive

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I liked what I played so far but I had a question about pregnancy, will the futa girls be able to get pregnant too?
Yes. My futa characters have both sets of genitalia specifically to make them eligible to become pregnant.

And if so, can they impregnate each other?
Yes. However, the "official canon" version will be one of the MCs.

I know a lot of players are in the camp of "only MC can be the father", but since there are two protagonists (one being a futa) I'll offer a few choices. Depending on how the later scenes turn out, I'll see what makes sense as far as optional choices if some players might like one of the love interests to be a father as well. If supporters really want to dive deep into this area, I could have a multi-choice option for every single character, add a random option for those who don't want to know until the end, or perhaps even an option for those players who don't want to know at all.

I mean, no one sees the baby, so there aren't any extra renders that would I would need to create, it would just be for some added variety. Hell, if supporters want something more unique, I could throw in an optional end scene where the male MC has a positive pregnancy test. :ROFLMAO:

I actually liked having the ability to see both futa and non futa versions during the lewd scenes, is that something for the demo too, or will that be a feature in-game?
I don't see why not. I added this feature instead of a gallery because it was easier to implement (Ren'Py's default gallery is subpar, to say the least). I'm the kind of player that rewinds and tries all the options before moving on, so I could leave that feature intact as an addition to my eventual custom gallery.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I don't see why not. I added this feature instead of a gallery because it was easier to implement (Ren'Py's default gallery is subpar, to say the least). I'm the kind of player that rewinds and tries all the options before moving on, so I could leave that feature intact as an addition to my eventual custom gallery.
I am pretty much the same when it comes to choices, I like to play out each scenario to see where it leads. While I do like having the futa option, I was a little conflicted at first at having all the females being futa as I had hoped we'd get a variety of both kinds of girls in game just to add to the variety. Since I am interested in eventual pregnancies, I'm just glad both version of the girls will be able to get pregnant, though I must confess I'd probably just prefer it if was just the male protag as the 'father'. That said, its cool to have a choice either way for those who want more options! (y)

Really enjoyed the demo, and looking forward to more, I was worried for a moment we would not get to have a romantic relationship between the 2 protags since they would effectively share their harem, but I'm glad to see there is definite romantic feelings, at least from the female protag, towards the male protag.

Reactions: Alboe Interactive

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I am pretty much the same when it comes to choices, I like to play out each scenario to see where it leads. While I do like having the futa option, I was a little conflicted at first at having all the females being futa as I had hoped we'd get a variety of both kinds of girls in game just to add to the variety. Since I am interested in eventual pregnancies, I'm just glad both version of the girls will be able to get pregnant, though I must confess I'd probably just prefer it if was just the male protag as the 'father'. That said, its cool to have a choice either way for those who want more options! (y)

Really enjoyed the demo, and looking forward to more, I was worried for a moment we would not get to have a romantic relationship between the 2 protags since they would effectively share their harem, but I'm glad to see there is definite romantic feelings, at least from the female protag, towards the male protag.
While I wish I could, it isn't feasible to pick and choose which characters were futanari because the sheer amount of combinations would become unmanageable. For example, a threesome scene between women would mean 8 variants would need to be rendered and written. All one way or the other is the best compromise in this case.

For players who prefer the traditional "Male MC is the only father", the female path is the way to go. So even futa fans who lean more vanilla in this regard can take the female path as their main playthrough and use the gallery for the futa scenes. In any case, I'm not going to lock any content for players, there won't be any need to have multiple saves to experience everything.

As for the 2 protags, I was inspired a lot by the dynamic in Intimate Relations... in many ways. ;)