4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I do not like our characters new hair the old bangs looked better she looks like a child now
I would have preferred to keep the original hairstyle but the asset itself was far too inflexible. I did what I could to replicate the original style, but hair in Daz is more difficult to customize than something like clothing. Along with the hair, her body proportions have also changed, see below for a comparison.

old v new comparison.jpg

The lighting is different between the shots but it should give you the general idea. To be honest I suspected people might say the new hair makes her look older and possibly too much like Jessica O'Neil, but not younger. Goes to show how subjective aesthetics are.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
I would have preferred to keep the original hairstyle but the asset itself was far too inflexible. I did what I could to replicate the original style, but hair in Daz is more difficult to customize than something like clothing. Along with the hair, her body proportions have also changed, see below for a comparison.

View attachment 3326852

The lighting is different between the shots but it should give you the general idea. To be honest I suspected people might say the new hair makes her look older and possibly too much like Jessica O'Neil, but not younger. Goes to show how subjective aesthetics are.
I think she does look older but not because of her hair it's because her eyes are smaller. Her nose and lips are smaller too(the bridge of her nose and her lips aren't as full) which would normally make someone look younger but because the eyes got smaller it kind of had the opposite effect

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Renders are pretty solid, writing is solid, will likely check it out later once it gets a bit more content. I will say that I'm personally not a fan of the concept, as having been in two similar scenarios in real life, that shit only exists and works inside of VN's and absolutely implodes to everyones detriment in real life, hence why I'm biased against it. If MC ever gets a choice to just go "nah fuck off" to the entire scenario and find someone different, it'd be the choice I'd go for.

Won't stop me from playing it later though, even though I dislike the premise, the renders and writing were solid enough to grab my attention.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes