Collection Video MendezSFM Collection [2023-07-24] [Mendez]

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Yes ... so sad... FoW has stopped hes movies for years ago... so sad.. and now mendez gg bro gg
I checked his twitter and it seems like he's working on a new video, but very very slowly because his job at StudioFow takes priority.

Viger

Sep 19, 2017

"Got something I want to share with you all."
Just in case if anyone is wondering why he doesn't release anything anymore. Good thing they hired him, they fit together nicely.

Aug 31, 2020
It is likely just for the game's development, which should be done early next year if it keeps up its progression. Or maybe they'll offer him a spot on the movie making team after. Which would be a plus for everyone really.
Too Good, and Too Sus aswell....
Susge.png

Just wanna make sure we see the best of him, alone or not before some big shit happens with him :cry:

Reactions: Undercover111
Oct 30, 2020
This artist is amazing and I'm quite shocked the main folder here isn't updated with his literal best works, it's completely lost to time on the internet! no website has the original quality at all! (google fucked up their searching algorithm so now we can't search for obscure Hentai sites)

So here, I've re-uploaded three of them, two of them are the RAW quality, but unfortunately, Play Time is from some shitty streaming site, please help me update the OP post. Luckily I have both Hell's Sentence and Jenny Werewolf's RAW files straight from Mendez's MEGA account before it got deleted.

what a shame for Play Time to be gone forever, the original video is old enough that it sports an AVI format too (Also it's one of his old SFM videos before transitioning to Blender)

So here are Jenny's videos, and they are by far Mendez's best works! we should be vigilant in archiving my bros, streaming sites with shitty bitrates are killing archiving and we are stuck with dog crap quality videos forever

I also added 2B vs Walrider too, but it's Low Quality non RAW footage sadly.

Hell's Sentence RAW Quality:

Jenny (2).jpg

Jenny (1).gif

Jenny and Werewolf RAW Quality:

Jenny (1).jpg

Play time LQ:

Capture.JPG

2B VS WALRIDER LQ:

2b.jpg

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
So here, I've re-uploaded three of them, two of them are the RAW quality, but unfortunately, Play Time is from some shitty streaming site, please help me update the OP post. Luckily I have both Hell's Sentence and Jenny Werewolf's RAW files straight from Mendez's MEGA account before it got deleted.

what a shame for Play Time to be gone forever, the original video is old enough that it sports an AVI format too (Also it's one of his old SFM videos before transitioning to Blender)
I happen to have found this version of playtime in my storage, is it of any help?

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
Thread updated. Please read the filelist and changelog.

pogger and the panties and uorf have provided some links to some missing vids that I have verified with what is uploaded in the main thread.

pogger and the panties
  • Hell's Sentence RAW Quality
    • This one is a lower filesize version compared to the one in the main thread(300MB vs 2GB). The mededata on it dates 2021-05-31 whereas the original 2GB one is dated 2021-05-29. Added to main thread as people may not want to download 2GB of a video.
  • Jenny and Werewolf RAW Quality
    • Very high likelyhood for it to be original, but unfortuantely the metadata only states the year 2022. No specific date. Added to main thread in the Shorter Animations section download
  • Play time LQ
    • Indeed lower quality compared to what is uploaded in main thread
  • 2B VS WALRIDER LQ
    • indeed lower quality compared to what is uploaded in main thread. Better version found in Shorter Animations section download.
uorf
  • Play time
    • This one is a slightly smaller filesize compared to what is in the main thread (539MB vs 602MB). The only difference I can spot was some shadows being removed on some objects and textures being ever so slightly less pronounced if you stare at it. I think this is the one Mendez reuploaded after the original one got taken down.
What may be still missing:
2B VS WALRIDER/Walrider Fucks 2B's Ass and Werewolves. These two videos that are in the main thread are from aggregate sources. I suspect there is a higher quality version somewhere out in the wild.

Last edited:

stever

Jun 14, 2017
does anyone else have trouble playing Hell's Sentence? if I don't touch it, it's fine, but if I try to skip ahead or even fast forward it shuts down.

I've been having this problem for years since the video first came out

styfyle21

Sep 18, 2017
does anyone else have trouble playing Hell's Sentence? if I don't touch it, it's fine, but if I try to skip ahead or even fast forward it shuts down.

I've been having this problem for years since the video first came out
I don't have any issues with skipping and fast forwarding. I do on occasion run into similar issues with other videos but for me, it often turns out to be the video file itself that is bad.

Reactions: stever