SaoraMamoru

Oct 18, 2018
Can't wait for the female pc update. I've loved the game so far and think it'll be a great game once it's fully fleshed out. Keep up the great work Devs.

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
I know its been said multiple times that this isnt the place to make suggestions since the programmer isnt here, but I wondering if others are having this problem as well:
-Do the districts/halls/apartment residents shift around for everyone else? Ive been trying to do this methodically going door to door looking for women to knock up and reserve from other men but it seems like the menus shift around and even the residents seem to change their apartment numbers.
-Does the "pet name" feature do anything? Ive been thinking of using it to name women 'Diseased' to avoid their stds but their names dont seem to change. Are NPC std's permanent anyway or are they only temporarily non-impregnatable?

Suppose I could just move all the breedable women in with me, but I kinda liked the idea of creampieing the girls and their sisters in front of their fathers/husbands/brothers/sons.

Probably putting too much thought into this basic game, but Im excited to see a game like this. If it keeps up Im definitely gonna donate.

Balla10

Feb 6, 2022
The updates on this game take quit long,probably is a work of free time only but got some good potential.
it has intresting mechanics

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
You can use save editor online, I don't recommend it. there was another Ren'py means save editor somewhere. But game itself is missing building your house up, gathering wood and upgrading. So Basics.
Hunting for food, making living, creating something new.
It has rivalry with people in town 99% of other males impregnated and raped other women because they are better? Who keeps track of this?

Older women normally move out places they don't live in forever home.

If only sibling survived so you can produce more offspring's with. Other thing bothered me you couldn't live on sea shore I was like what? He couldn't live out there and be bold? Or wait for some relatives to found is kind of questionable? Returned to his old home live his old life? Eh what about his home being sold?

I found one function interesting inviting people live with you and but they can't give up their old homes?

Loorn

Oct 5, 2017
Are there any plans for different body types? I love the concept, but the characters aren't exactly my type. I like large breasts, wide hips, and thick thighs, and it would be really neat if we could breed for physical (as well as any other relevant) traits as well!

azaharin

Mar 28, 2019
Reminds me of strive for power a little bit, but sounds nifty on its own as well since this is a progression of a whole society it seems.

May 20, 2019
The game's decent so far, could use more flavor text, but I get it's still way early in production. Keep up the good work.

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
Playing 0.21 from Subscribestar. There are lots of bugs and it's hard to follow the layout or see clear goals. Not much of a story that I can see...

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Does anyone know if this game will have visuals, such as different backgrounds for locations, animated or otherwise simple img h scenes, etc?

That's the thing preventing me from enjoying this.

I love the idea, a procedural game. But so far it lacks the visuals to make it appealing to me

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
Can change Stamina and Mana with console, haven't found the variable for Actions yet.

Nevermind, Actions are half stamina each month

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes