yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MendingSociety-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
There seem to still be a great many renpy errors during events. Just recently caught the thief in the house, offered them the option of NOT messing with the guards, and as soon as things got interesting, started getting errors left and right.

Reactions: Wmayrt

Instapparition

May 22, 2020
I get the feeling that there needs to be a lot of bug fixes. This includes, nut is not limited to, anything involving the family tree, reading one of the books about magic causes an error once finished, and going to a restaurant adds x amount of love for a total of 0/1000. Seriously, how are you supposed to get love. I could have sworn this game was in a more playable state a year ago.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
whenever I date it says something like "love increases by 30 from 0/1000 to 0/1000"...

Yeah, it seems like this bug crept in between .30 and .31 Using restaurant dates does not add to love.

It is possible to raise love by buying clothes and having seggs, but bring your money, I think it takes 5 or 6 outfits at 15 bucks each.

Game seems very rough overall, especially with so many renpy errors, but major features are getting added (like last names) so probably about par for the course for a project like this.

There is some good potential here and I hope to see the author stick with it, but I wouldn't bet on it.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
In case other people where wondering, the city has laws in place that eventualy can be voted on to enable:
- bio incest (offspring oposite sex)
- gay incest (offspring same sex)
- adopted incest (adopted people)
i dont know when or how the vote happens but I believe its population based. And to affect a change, the depravity of the population needs to increase (most likely a preliminary implementation of a system for later use).

In the game folder exists a file named parameters.rpy, containing definitions for several functions.
PatreonVersion: Take an educated guess.
debug: debug mode enables to change and cheat several variables without having to enter long winded commands into the dev console

After that are several variables that define the rules for **NEW GAMES**, requiring you to refer to the command console to change the variables manualy in the console if you want to affect them or you have to start a fresh game.
They are comprehensive rules from passive income to mana dispersion through fertility and averaged impregnation times of new characters up to character retirement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dunlock

Dec 28, 2017
I wonder if the developer can use models from Lucid Lust if he can get permission to use it for the game that is

balyetca

Apr 13, 2019
Spent a day playing\fixing stuff along the way. Collected all(that i remember) of edited files in the archive.

Game is kind of playable sandbox at this point.

DID NOT touch script file as it is a wreck on another level, so Gene tree and mail(only for twins) are still weird.

Also one can now cycle mares and permo delete characters if you are the owner of brothel in the breeding auction

and permo deletion option for thieves.

Deletion - retirement on the next year

#Unpack in the game folder

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
literally just everything we saw in this game standing placeholder females CGs:
YESIAM!.png
the dev really accidentally put oJoJ reference here.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes