tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Completing "Suckulator" makes it impossible to trigger Bodri's dialogue required for "Resurrection" (at least for me.)
open www\data\map068.json then find:
Code:
{"conditions":{"actorId":1,"actorValid":false,"itemId":1,"itemValid":false,"selfSwitchCh":"B","selfSwitchValid":true,"switch1Id":1,"switch1Valid":false,"switch2Id":1,"switch2Valid":false,"variableId":46,"variableValid":false,"variableValue":0},"directionFix":false,"image":{"tileId":0,"characterName":"","direction":2,"pattern":1,"characterIndex":0},"list":[{"code":101,"indent":0,"parameters":["",0,1,2]},{"code":401,"indent":0,"parameters":["Bodri: Heya gorgeous! What Bodri can do for ya?"]}
and change "selfSwitchCh":"B" to "selfSwitchCh":"C"

PlumeOfACat

Jan 6, 2022
HEy, I got stuck at the lowerlevel 2. Like, I can get in, but every door is locked... I can'T find any way to open it... Can anyone tell me where I missed something, please?

lSwRl

Jul 17, 2019
I think i found a bug... I'm stuck at the resurrection quest
It tells me to go speak with brodi but when i speak with him nothing happens.
1653761443464.png

Did anyone else encounter this bug ? Is there a fix ?
If not could anyone provide me with a save with this step complete please ?

Ghost-280

May 1, 2020
I have a bug with nw.js that tells me

Profile error occurred
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

Volxie

Sep 7, 2019
This game frustrates me a lot, and is pretty rough around the edges, but...
I really like the character design, setting, and it's got pretty nice smut overall. Can't help but like a lot, honestly.

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
Sorry if it's already been asked, but about the 2 available downloads:
  • NI Part I + NP Part II v7 = the whole game? Is the last update included? Will it be updated in the future?
  • NP v0.2 = Last update only? What about saves from previous parts?

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes