DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Hi, I was just wondering. On I see the game is like split in two I guess. Is that different from the version we get here from Patreon? I don't understand.

Gengu

May 11, 2017
I use complete save in this page and cannot access to Bodri quest dialogue aswell.

sapo88

May 8, 2017
Anybody knows if we have to start a new game from zero to be able to play the last release? i still cant get the right dialog with Bodri to progress with Resurrection quest.
could you share your save please? with mine i cant progress. im sorry to ask but i played 7 hours time ago and now im stuck
I use complete save in this page and cannot access to Bodri quest dialogue aswell.
start a new game, it asks u if u are of age 18 bla bla then a screan appears asking u if u want to start a game "negative influence I (previous games) and (Negative Power II (new build)... to by-pass the bug of the first corrupted guard simply download RpgMakerSaveEdit -> https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/ open the exe you just download, choose the save you are currently on edit the attack lvl to 9999 save and exit (top left corner) on the app, enter the game and u instantly kill the first corrupted guard.

Jan 8, 2021
start a new game, it asks u if u are of age 18 bla bla then a screan appears asking u if u want to start a game "negative influence I (previous games) and (Negative Power II (new build)... to by-pass the bug of the first corrupted guard simply download RpgMakerSaveEdit -> https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/ open the exe you just download, choose the save you are currently on edit the attack lvl to 9999 save and exit (top left corner) on the app, enter the game and u instantly kill the first corrupted guard.

dumb me, thanks a lot!

pervohentsu

Mar 3, 2021
Some big bugs I've found:

Failing the bossfight during "Sinister Danger" locks you out of the generator area.
Completing "Suckulator" makes it impossible to trigger Bodri's dialogue required for "Resurrection" (at least for me.)
Failing the persuade/telepath check while talking to Diza after her first quest seems to lock you out of a new sidequest.

On another note, the sound levels between the newer scenes and the rest of the game are enormous (scene volume is way too loud imo.)

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Mental Blast [v0.07] [DiDongo] - Original Size: 1,78GB

Download PC (657MB):

Game Compression reduces the quality and can brick the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
On whom do i use the Laxative Feral 666?
BTW i can confirm the Diza last quest is bugged and Bodri's Ressurection line also...

Last edited:

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
Average F95 enjoyer

1650164336931.png

Awesome fucking game so far by the way, animations are excellent, and the sound effects are really on point as well. Very much looking forward to playing the rest of what's available so far.

Edit: I swear to god there's a Morrowind hit sound effect after you hit a certain enemy. Excited for the impending Cliff Racer scene!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rKnight

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
"New skin for Veil (Obtainable by perfect completing of 'Undercover' quest)." Anyone can shin light what does the dev mean?

Joegames

Dec 22, 2017
Yeah, cant advance in the game because the quest "Resurrection" is bugged. No dialogue option with Bodri only can buy or sell.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes