Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Is it just me or does the girl's head inflate in that 3rd preview pic (during the BJ scene)? :ROFLMAO:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Just click on the link and select/download your operating system.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
WORKUPLOAD
Derrr Errrr I don't know what to select on this game... every other download link is perfectly simple but because you treated us like we need "special" attention I just can't figure out what to download on these links o_Oo_Oo_O

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Love Netori but don't play RPGM

pity, we can't have all in the life :cry:

Mindusky

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2024
Surely you're joking? It's even written in caps on the title that it's netori:rolleyes:

That aside, dev isn't done with his other project and now he starts another one?
I'm sceptical if this game will be completed and/or if the "quality" will drop thank to this
Hello friend, I plan (as I have done before) to make updates every month maximum two months, as I am doing with Secrets of Mind Domination (I know it sounds crazy given experiences with other developers, but it is the least you deserve to follow, play and support my game, I am committed to it).

Mindusky

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2024
Love Netori but don't play RPGM

pity, we can't have all in the life :cry:
Hello friend, in this update there are no battles (in fact I do not know if in the future there will be for this game), but if there were I always like to make simple battles with many scenes hehe

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i hope you are joking.
Surely you're joking? It's even written in caps on the title that it's netori:rolleyes:

That aside, dev isn't done with his other project and now he starts another one?
I'm sceptical if this game will be completed and/or if the "quality" will drop thank to this
Title says Netori but game description says netorare and prostitution... I'd say the question is very much justified

Brokoga

Jul 23, 2017
Title says Netori but game description says netorare and prostitution... I'd say the question is very much justified
Except the description 100% is set up as revenge netori. Being cheated on is just the catalyst and the description makes that incredibly apparent, people just either can't read or don't have reading comprehension.

Reactions: GGskrubs

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Mental Revenge (NETORI) [v0.3] [Mindusky] - Compressed

Win [224 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mindusky

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Do we get to have sex with women who has husbands or partners? :BootyTime:

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes