• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Did.. you miss the part of Yakuza triying to infiltrate has mentors to control all that stuff?
Because, that's literally the thing.
You just wanted a default school teacher.
Come on.. not even LiL sensei is "just that". You shouldnt be surprised at this point.
I assume this is in response to me, nope I did not want just a default school teacher, It is the way it was delivered. I never said I hated this game it's just the delivery, we go from slowly introducing you to the Yakuza setting to throwing you deep into the middle of it from the view point of others with no real build up,
Look at that final last day,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not to
. It's too much information when you throw on the Yakuza stuff as well to be taking place all at once there was no breather, hell even the intermission pictures from the first part of the game to break it up were removed which I rather liked seeing.

No need to bring up LiL that is a different structure due to the sandbox you can work on a group of charterers at your own pace and not have 20 new ones and 10 starting story plots thrown at you all at once, LiL events of 3-4 days with other view points still breaks it up and has a general flow where most of is still in the view of the MC.

I get the final day was to build suspense and character development but the game went from overusing text and slow nature to watching a movie at 5 times the speed, just needed to slow it down a tad for a better delivery instead of all at once was my general thoughts after sleeping on it way too much happening on the same day.

Outside this the characters are a nice design, most of their traits are well written, and i am looking forward to seeing what is to come even more so with that final decision before the game ends.

Reactions: imturtlepowerd

BRdsky

Mentor Life
Game Developer
May 13, 2021
fisty123, Thanks for the comment and for playing my game. There is some truth in what you said. I've been working on the game a lot lately and am very focused on making something interesting that sometimes I forget that something brilliant is always something simple. Thanks for reminding me of that. I'm still learning, don't bite hard :)

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
fisty123, Thanks for the comment and for playing my game. There is some truth in what you said. I've been working on the game a lot lately and am very focused on making something interesting that sometimes I forget that something brilliant is always something simple. Thanks for reminding me of that. I'm still learning, don't bite hard :)
Trust me I don't mean it in a harsh way I really enjoyed the game and really enjoy the characters so far, I just got overwhelmed I guess in final parts of the current build. Keep up the good work either way and look forward to seeing more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BRdsky

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
23.png

Changelog:

2 in-game days
25k words
600+ new images
12 new animations
1 big fetish scene
New characters added
New custom locations (Fight Club, Gym, Police Office)
10+ new music tracks
15+ new sound effects
Added 'hide text' button for android
Release dates:

The Ministry of Control Tier - May 5
Department of Secret Control Tier - May 7
Department of State Control Tier - May 11
Department of School Control Tier - May 15
Club President Tier - May 20
Club Vice President Tier - May 25
Public Release - May 30

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1684086903084.png

Hey everyone, how's it going? I hope you're doing well. I want to make this post public to tell my thoughts a little bit. So, about a week ago I finished the 0.6 update. Quite a big update compared to previous ones in such a short time. It's my record so far, proud of myself haha. Learned a lot of things. But enough about that, no one is interested in other people's records, let's get down to business... So, I want to talk to you about what we can expect from the game in the future.

Information about the 0.6 update:

• This is the latest update with the addition of new side characters. Yeap, 0.6 is the last update where new characters will appear out of nowhere. The purpose of the new characters was to make a lively atmosphere, which was so lacking in the first updates. Now the game has enough characters that were planned before.
  • This is the latest update in which the side characters had a lot of playtime. Since the game won't be forcing new characters anymore, I don't have to focus on the side characters as much. My goal was to show and tell you about their purpose in school, so that in the future it will be easier for you to understand what they are like when they show up around the MC and the girls from the clubs. Of course there will be exceptions for such scenes if it requires a fetish scene, sex or something important to the story.
Information about the 0.7 update:

• With the 0.7 update I'll be redoing the beginning of the game. I read your reviews and comments. And for the most part I can agree that in some scenes, moments the game is too wordy where it shouldn't be. There will be a slight change in the script and so the visual parts. All future changes that will affect the script and visuals will be described in detail in future progress reports.
  • Back to the club life and original characters. I liked the early updates emphasis on clubs and devoting most of the playtime to club girls but the only problem for me was the lack of life in the school around which club life takes place. So I had to step back from that plan a little bit and make some changes. Now that this problem has been solved we're back to club life and the main character around which the side characters will appear.
  • Creating future characters together. I've created more than a dozen characters lately. And now I feel like I'd like to share those feelings with you. We will create characters from the very beginning to the very end. More about that in the progress report soon.
Well, so far so good. That's what I wanted to share with you. From words to action. I had a great week off, watched Eurovision yesterday, went to a couple of World Hockey Championship games and now I can start doing the 0.7 update :)

Thank you for your attention and support.

BRdsky

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I really like this game and have high hopes for it, and I really understand the drive to introduce new characters and new plotlines, but it came across a little too heavy this update when it really felt like barely half the content was even from the MCs perspective, and it feels like the amount of lewd content suffered for it, since I'd been hoping the amount of lewd content would be slowly ramping up as we got closer to girls, not stay more or less the same (it also doesn't help that dream/imagine sequences does almost nothing for me since they don't develop/build a relationship with a character)

BRdsky

Mentor Life
Game Developer
May 13, 2021
Please tell me this will have these hotties getting some up the ass action?
Sure. Maybe I'll put it in a fetish poll first, but in the future there will definitely be a choice between vaginal sex and anal sex.
I really like this game and have high hopes for it, and I really understand the drive to introduce new characters and new plotlines, but it came across a little too heavy this update when it really felt like barely half the content was even from the MCs perspective, and it feels like the amount of lewd content suffered for it, since I'd been hoping the amount of lewd content would be slowly ramping up as we got closer to girls, not stay more or less the same (it also doesn't help that dream/imagine sequences does almost nothing for me since they don't develop/build a relationship with a character)
Thanks for the comment. I know what you mean. I'm done with side characters and introducing them into the story so with 0.7 we'll be playing as the MC 90% of the time and getting more lewd content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrJay

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
The game description and changelog sounds this game is a sandbox type game, but there is no such tag.
It looks quite interesting and well made, but before I try it out - is it sandbox?

BRdsky

Mentor Life
Game Developer
May 13, 2021
The game description and changelog sounds this game is a sandbox type game, but there is no such tag.
It looks quite interesting and well made, but before I try it out - is it sandbox?
Hey, this is a visual novel and there is no sandbox in this game. So if that's your thing, you can try it. But keep in mind that I'll be redoing the beginning so if you are in no hurry I would advise you to wait for v0.7 for a more atmospheric beginning :)

Reactions: PPLayer

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Hey, this is a visual novel and there is no sandbox in this game. ....
I'll be redoing the beginning so if you are in no hurry I would advise you to wait for v0.7 for a more atmospheric beginning
I'm so glad to read this ... download started ;)
About waiting for 0.7 - nope ... your game looks to good to wait and also I wanna see what you going to change.
Thanks for you answer and also thank you for sharing your work with us. (y) :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: BRdsky

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Sure. Maybe I'll put it in a fetish poll first, but in the future there will definitely be a choice between vaginal sex and anal sex.

Thanks for the comment. I know what you mean. I'm done with side characters and introducing them into the story so with 0.7 we'll be playing as the MC 90% of the time and getting more lewd content.
The problem is that update 0.6 completely breaks the tone promise of everything up until that point (see Brandon Sanderson Lecture #2 on the concept of Promises in writing) and has so many brand new characters that I gave up half way through.. it's just insane how many new characters are thrown at the audience so quickly instead of being added over time. You really can't expect your readers to remember who the heck all these new people are that quickly.. should have spread them out so they could each make their own impact and have a more lasting impression.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Mentor Life [v0.6] [BRdsky] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,83 GB / 865 MB - MentorLife-0.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,82 GB / 851 MB - MentorLife-0.6-mac-crunched.zip
= ~47,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Mentor Life [v0.6] [BRdsky] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,83 GB / 865 MB - MentorLife-0.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,82 GB / 851 MB - MentorLife-0.6-mac-crunched.zip
= ~47,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tried downloading twice from your gofile link for pc and it's corrupted for me.

Edit: Pixeldrain download worked fine though.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: "CJ"
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes