3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
What is the game about? :) dont say much at all at the first post and did someone edit the english translation or that is not finished yet?

Oct 21, 2017
Like others here - In episode one I am stuck looking for the dog in the dense forest.

How do I find the path to the purple tree? I can see the purple tree and I have managed to access the other content in the forest (chests etc.) but I cannot find how to get to the tree.

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
Like others here - In episode one I am stuck looking for the dog in the dense forest.

How do I find the path to the purple tree? I can see the purple tree and I have managed to access the other content in the forest (chests etc.) but I cannot find how to get to the tree.
Game Dev already posted it on page 6 (#104)

Donkork

Jan 26, 2018
Can someone help, i just did first quest and went after Miss Eva, quest says is complited in her house i found book(+1int), and nothing after(no scene), i searched around the map but only found drunk and sth about nympfs oh and 1 more book. no quest or any clue what to do now? any ideas or clues?

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
Can someone help, i just did first quest and went after Miss Eva, quest says is complited in her house i found book(+1int), and nothing after(no scene), i searched around the map but only found drunk and sth about nympfs oh and 1 more book. no quest or any clue what to do now? any ideas or clues?
I checked it back for you, after giving her 4 clover leaves and following her into the house, she should be near the door

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
Sad to see a game with this potential for greatness be abandoned. I have enjoyed the battles even those with the snakes, and those with the cult were also nicely executed and thought.

The only hint any player would need with the game would be to look for indirect routes. it was the case with the dog and the mushroom. The mazes were fun.

I usually take time in the start of any game such as this to level up and make money. This makes subsequent battles easier and more enjoyable. This was the problem in Episode 2 where everything was reset even after having reached level 13 in Episode 1 as I was leveling up and collecting money to purchase better weapons and more potion than what I really needed.

What I would like to say is the following
1- A smart developer who respected "players" and tried to give them nice challenges,
2- Good art and renders, shame it is not continuing
3- Must work with team, including a translator and testers before release.
4- Need to work more on coding and consistency of scenes (NPCs in different places at the same time)
5- Overall, i really hope the developer will get back to the game. There are nice characters, seeds for good story lines.

The game is under appreciated and it deserves more attention than what it is getting. From my side, I wish the developer the best of luck and hope, again, that this is not the last we see of this game.

Reactions: maxx mad

Donkork

Jan 26, 2018
I checked it back for you, after giving her 4 clover leaves and following her into the house, she should be near the door
Sry i was not explicit enougth, i can see Miss Eva, click at her but no dialog or scene starts, i downloaded game again and same case, i dont know what can by the problem. I have RPGMaker and didnt have much problems(not count errors in gameplay) with other rpgm games so far. Any suggestions? I tired run game as admin to, no change?!

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
Sry i was not explicit enougth, i can see Miss Eva, click at her but no dialog or scene starts, i downloaded game again and same case, i dont know what can by the problem. I have RPGMaker and didnt have much problems(not count errors in gameplay) with other rpgm games so far. Any suggestions? I tired run game as admin to, no change?!
Have you tried pressing enter to interact? cuz u can't interact by left clicking the mouse

Donkork

Jan 26, 2018
Have you tried pressing enter to interact? cuz u can't interact by left clicking the mouse
Did so now, iam sooo stupid, i did read to play with keyboar more but still used mouse most and didnt register to me that if mouse wont work enter could:( THX

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
Did so now, iam sooo stupid, i did read to play with keyboar more but still used mouse most and didnt register to me that if mouse wont work enter could:( THX
Glad can help bud, now enjoy your "Reward" from madame Eva ;)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I can not afford to continue a game that does not earn money,
There is your problem.

You are chasing money without building up a fan base first. It takes time and you have no chance of building up straight away.

If you abandon one game because it didn't earn money what makes you think people will back a second?

All you've shown is you are willing to quit.

If you are getting into games development just to make money you are in the wrong business. People that make a living from it started off as a hobby until they built up. You seem to expect money straight away and that's not going to happen.

Donkork

Jan 26, 2018
Soo after false start i am at moment when i need magic mirror but i dont have quest or anything pointing there. I just dug a hole with shovel but that i all, i went back u cat(witch) and where book on magic were but nothing new? any clues?

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
Soo after false start i am at moment when i need magic mirror but i dont have quest or anything pointing there. I just dug a hole with shovel but that i all, i went back u cat(witch) and where book on magic were but nothing new? any clues?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

E=MC2

Jul 11, 2017
I'm stuck at Episode 2, the dogdog bring me to save a woman from snake on combat zone, after kill all snake cannot talk to her? Any solution?

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
I'm stuck at Episode 2, the dogdog bring me to save a woman from snake on combat zone, after kill all snake cannot talk to her? Any solution?
Get that problem too, try redo it again and DON'T save the game on the snake part (don't worry there's no "Interesting;)" scene after fighting the snakes)

E=MC2

Jul 11, 2017
Get that problem too, try redo it again and DON'T save the game on the snake part (don't worry there's no "Interesting;)" scene after fighting the snakes)
Thanks for your reply, but still same problem. :disappointed:

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes