Ren'Py Merging of the Stars [v0.5] [4PadGames]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Dec 14, 2021
the gameplay itself is very good, the plot is well written, it's nice to read the characters themselves, as always, are well drawn and made with high quality and beautiful, and I'm glad that the game continues after what happened in the first part of the game and we'll see what happens to the hero and see what happens next in the next version of the game

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
the game is cool, I'm surprised that the sequel came out about a kid, and so the plot is cool, it happens too much and sits a little bit, and so I'm very glad that there are continuations of this game, of course we only put 2 girls to bed, and so I'm waiting for what happens next

Reactions: KinkiSham

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Saves doesn't work? Nothing new on mine. I started from last save and it send me back to main menu. Can't blame mod this time.
Your RenPy version have some save protection, to disable find this file \renpy\savetoken.py and replace if token_dir is None: by if True OR ......
Open the renpy.zip e put the files into renpy folder and after go in app data/Roaming/ RENPY / Merging and put inside the files from saves.rar from Elos and also in folder game/saves .

Last edited:

Qurac

May 28, 2019
More details please, why “most horrific navigation” and how to make it better?
high, sorry for the harsh criticism, I tried it out, walked in circles for an hour and got pissed.

By far the biggest contributor to this is exiting a room and having a different environment than the one where you entered the room.
Other than that the places to click on are sometimes very hard to find.

A quick and easy solution for the biggest issues (finding a place to sleep, still haven't found that in the dorm) is to add a 'bed' button that takes you there immediately.

Reactions: KinkiSham

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Really love it. Please add the "animated" tag as it has animated sex scenes. Its a very popular tag that lot of people filter in while searching (I actually don't know but i do it). Scenes are hot and the dialog is digestible, you don't feel like skipping it. I played the VN mode so idk about sandbox mode. Good luck to the dev.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes