Ren'Py Merging of the Stars [v0.5] [4PadGames]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What about the girls from the previous game? Will they appear in this one too? If not, why play first if in the end you have to abandon them?
I obviously can't say what content will be in the future, but this is from the left side of the banner for this game:

1709768259776.png

Those women are all from the same family that was the focus of the first game. Unfortunately, I've been hella busy with proofreading for some projects so I haven't quite gotten around to playing the latest content of Merging of the Stars, but having them in the banner implies they will likely appear in this game as well.

Reactions: KinkiSham

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 591 MB

Updates are faster on .

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Weekly report - v0.6 progress #6, Hot Sam picture

20240412_170950.jpg

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Weekly report - v0.6 progress #7 -
-

20240419_164100.jpg

Reactions: KinkiSham

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can I just clarify
Am I missing something has the Sanbox mode not reached to the level of the Visual Novel mode
and each time I've tried, I can't progress to the scenes included in the Visual Novel option

For example, with Nikki
In the Visual Novel, after the scene in the waiting area, I get the option to go outside
but when I do it in Sandbox, I head outside the building but like always, no one's around and the map all has a marker for the office building

Last edited:

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
almost a year old and there is no rating on a site?
if you're looking for an original story go somewhere else...this is definitely a fuckfest, and it's easily 5 stars for what it does.

Edit: it has the option for VN or sandbox, i played VN so i have no idea about the sandbox though. Oh, and honesty is the way to go...

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes