pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I'm stuck... Any help??
I've got the same bug.

Try to:
- reload your saved file before accessing this part of the map (eventualy - I'm not sure it does something),
- click (left click) several times,
- also press the 'enter' key (i.e. z key) several times.

Finally, after several seconds (tens of seconds ?), I've been able to pass this step: AFAIR I've finally got something like '...' as a first message, then a few words still a few seconds after, and finally all the rest of the messages.

So, my advice would be: "keep trying".

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I got the game, but the screen is all weird.

Everything is kinda sorta normal while I'm in the house, but once I go outside everything becomes bigger, and if I use the rope ladder I go off the screen and I can no longer see what i'm doing or where I'm going.

Any idea what the fuck is happening, and how I can fix this?

NoNameGamilain

Sep 15, 2019
A quick minimal fix for this bug.

Decompress and then replace the attached 'Map063.json' file, which is located into the 'www\data' subdirectory of the game (as usual, backup the original file first).
From my observation it can be passed by making the screen smaller. But thanks for the fix anyway.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
From my observation it can be passed by making the screen smaller. But thanks for the fix anyway.
Well, a simple workaround is always welcomed, indeed (sorry, I can't test by myself as I've not kept a save game just before this event).

HiimGP

Jun 8, 2020
I just finished the game, the gameplay became tedious and I feel like the game could have exploited other mechanics, as for the character arts, they are fucking adorable!
In general, I really liked the game, it is entertaining until you face the Squid-Monster Boss, the only thing I have not understood is that at the end of the game we are told that the game has two endings. Does anyone know if he refers to the virgin route or is there an additional gallery?

View attachment 1567936
May I ask how did you got pass the finding the other entrance to the cave?

I finished the Nazarus Cave with the tentacles boss, got into the other entrance of Eldar cave (full off double warrior orc battle), but from then on I can only see two gate, one to the supply room and one blocked (?) by water?

XiangYing

Jan 9, 2018
I am wondering what Native Translation means.... did someone translated into english or original and does that one work properly

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
hello op, can i request upon translating this other game?

There is a system to these forums, and a place to make requests for translation. I highly suggest using it, it is your best chance.
Also, be prepared to provide a copy of the original game to a potential translator. See the rules, They are there for many reasons.

Sorry but no, i don't own that game and don't see a reason to buy it.. Plus currently my whole system for MTL translating is not working. I lost my pc to some really bad storms (and my apartment). Wasn't able to preserve the VM-Machine i had it on. Lost hundreds of hours of work on that alone. So until such time(if any) that I want to invest that kind of effort again into...

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Meria And The Island [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (525 MB/ 133 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sutebr

Jan 7, 2021
Did anyone else find the ore/rock/stone or whatever that Alma ends up wanting near the end? I swear I saw it at the beginning of the game somewhere and then I could never find it again even after going back with a new file and it's bothering me to no end.

AnonJohn

Dec 1, 2017
In general, I really liked the game, it is entertaining until you face the Squid-Monster Boss, the only thing I have not understood is that at the end of the game we are told that the game has two endings. Does anyone know if he refers to the virgin route or is there an additional gallery?
There are 2 endings, the ending you get is determined on whether or not you get the wife's letter for the guy at the inn.

Also, unrelated but sleeping wind is the single best spell in the game.

Last edited:

Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
Also, unrelated but sleeping wind is the single best spell in the game.
Sleeping wind for bosses, Wind Arrow or Air Trust(bit too pricey) for grinding orcs for cash, Spark bolt for slimes / tentacles, physical strike for wizards(wind arrow on second playthrough with master's medalion). For equipment soul pendant for first playthrough then master's medalion, all but first shield were really good and royal rod is amazing, rest as you can afford. If you want 100% for some reason concentrate on spells (items /cash resets on 2nd playthrough, but spells and lvls persist)

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes