Boheme421

May 1, 2017
All the links on the main page contain the same files. I haven't found the walkthrough anywhere in the game's folders so I assume it isn't actually there. I don't know where the person who claimed that the walkthrough is included got that idea from. I have tried to find a walkthrough online with no success. If one turns up I will post it on the main page.
There is usually a guide with Oneone1's games. From what I heard, there was one with the japanase version of Meritocraty (and we could do something with it if some one can get it) but, indeed, it seems to me missing on our version.

skycrypt

May 9, 2017
what should i do when i can't leave the academy cause of Honou Festival i went everywhere can't proceed further

AntiZenith23

Nov 9, 2017
Sounds stupid I know, But I cannot figure out how to Fail the mission where you have to deliver the Cursed mask to the Item Shop Owner, Anyone know how I can fail it or whatever?

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Welp, that was a very fun game. Not sure if I have to point out the obvious but yes 1.02 fixes the NormalRoute bug if you start a new game

Thanks for the upload I had a good time, looking forward to a walkthrough or some general guidelines since this game feels very open-ended to complete on your own.

Reactions: osmann and Sarica

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
Okay My Respect For ONEONE1 Has Dramatically Increased They Have A Literal Jojo Reference In This Game The Mask You Have To Get In The Forest Is Literally The Stone Mask From Jojo Holy Heck Well Played ONEONE1

Reactions: lilthiccy

AntiZenith23

Nov 9, 2017
Okay My Respect For ONEONE1 Has Dramatically Increased They Have A Literal Jojo Reference In This Game The Mask You Have To Get In The Forest Is Literally The Stone Mask From Jojo Holy Heck Well Played ONEONE1
Know anyway to fail that quest? Trying to get on the Branch Route.

diablo9022

Aug 14, 2017

Here is the link to the flowchart/walkthrough, it is in japanese though. Use google translate to translate the page.

Ahverist

Oct 3, 2017
I can say this that combat in this game is easy, just use the stun attack and basic attacks after for infinite stunlock

Jeinryk

Sep 17, 2018
I have failed all missions but have not been pregnant bro
To get pregnant you have to keep playing (and maybe failing) until you get a mission with parasite plant. After that you get punished, THEN you will be able to get pregnant by monsters.

Unfortunately there is one scene for each of the 3 types of pregnancy's. Monster > goblin birth, tentacle mob, and egg type. Was looking forward to a werewolf scene :(

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Get expelled from school (Fail all of the mission you get at the beginning) and then keep failing missions until you have at least six failed missions in total.
This is serious? Thank you, but that does not make sense, I'll consider that this is a (another) bug.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes