Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a reason why the downloads for this game are slower then usual? I tried to download another game on mega, and it was way faster then this one (in terms of download speed.).

rahatuutti

Dec 11, 2017
Is it possible to change the resolution/window size of the game? The window is really small on my screen.

Steffie

Mar 7, 2018
Is this an actual translation?
I got bad experience with ONEONE1 games and their.. shitty machine translations.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Is it possible to change the resolution/window size of the game? The window is really small on my screen.
Option 1) Start the game, press F1 and the select "Launch in Full Screen", close the game, start again.
Option 2) Press and hold the SHIFT key and then ENTER.

Last edited:
Reactions: izkien

Steffie

Mar 7, 2018
Good translation this time.
Awesome! That's the only thing that have made me not enjoy ONEONE1's games, if only someone could 'retranslate' the other ones too, even though in reality it'd be.. translate them at all, that would been awesome, but obviously that's not just something that'd pop up out of nowhere.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
That shouldn't be. I tried the MEGA link now and it goes full speed for me.
It's either something on your end or MEGA is experiencing problems currently.
I had a lot of trouble with them recently.
I thought so, but I tried downloading the other game by stopping this one's download, and it worked as normal, then I resumed this one, and it slowly got down in terms of speed.
I finished in any case, thankfully.

May 28, 2017
Is there any sex scenes in the first few missions, or do I have to wait until after a certain point in the story? Actually, just a walkthrough would be nice (since there doesn't seem to be one that comes with the game)

AntiZenith23

Nov 9, 2017
Cant seem to enter the Branch Route, Even after losing pretty much EVERY Mission, Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? Im using the Steam Version If that changes anything.

Steffie

Mar 7, 2018
ONEONE1's games text is encrypted in a way which makes it incredibly difficult to edit. I tried improving The Heiress translation a while back and had no luck, no matter which tools I tried.
I see, that's really shitty as i enjoyed the game itself, but the translation just made it hard to play.

Steffie

Mar 7, 2018
And as others have said, if it is a walkthrough, it's not in the MEGA link, not sure if it is like that for the others too.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
And as others have said, if it is a walkthrough, it's not in the MEGA link, not sure if it is like that for the others too.
All the links on the main page contain the same files. I haven't found the walkthrough anywhere in the game's folders so I assume it isn't actually there. I don't know where the person who claimed that the walkthrough is included got that idea from. I have tried to find a walkthrough online with no success. If one turns up I will post it on the main page.

AntiZenith23

Nov 9, 2017
Get expelled from school (Fail all of the mission you get at the beginning) and then keep failing missions until you have at least six failed missions in total.
Even when I fail all the 3 first missions I dont get into the branch route, Do I have to lose to that first Imp as well?

Amiee

Mar 20, 2018
Get expelled from school (Fail all of the mission you get at the beginning) and then keep failing missions until you have at least six failed missions in total.

I have failed all missions but have not been pregnant bro

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes