aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
I absolutely despise how ONEONE1 do their saves. I be wanting to edit it so I can have the walk nude in first chapter but nope. I'm sure I will have to wait until 3rd or 4th chapter for that well on good route.
Not really, just go to the gallery folder and search for the image you want and the image of the scene you want to replace, then swap the images from their respective folders and rename them as the originals (make a back-up just to be safe). You can also edit the images with photoshop (even paint works!) I had a lot of fun with that.

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
I'd love to know to. Or find another way to cheat, add more items in my inventory.
I'm playing the Steam version I bought.
I don't know if this will work because oneone1 encrypted the freaking Game.rgss3a extract this file using RPG Maker All Decrypter.exe then click generate game .rvproj2 after you extract the files delete the Game.rgss3a file, know open the .rvproj2 to RPG maker VX Ace add another npc in game then create a itemshop npc put all the rare items edit the price to 1 or 0 after you finish buying the items delete the npc you created then save it, because this game is to big i don't wanna extract more files, but if this to hard for you i have this cheat for rpg maker VX ace i don't know if i can upload this file tho

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I'd love to know to. Or find another way to cheat, add more items in my inventory.
I'm playing the Steam version I bought.
Strange. Even the downloaded version I prefer, Doesn't work. While it opens the file, all the items are missing.

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
So... has nobody posted an actual working full save yet?

You need to post both the save file and the config.rvdata i think

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Are you planning to edit the items? using RPG Maker VX Ace?
No, RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.65. Normally you just open the save up and edit whatever you want. Everything is named so there's no guessing involved which is usually the case with the online version from what I've seen.

But It seems like all I could edit is the EXP and her stats. Not even gold can be edited.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Ok I have to ask....where's the sex? Do you have to stray from the normal route? Even monsters with hearts over their head won't do anything. It asks if you want to view the birther scene...which is nothing at all, and then you auto level up and get back to it.

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
No, RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.65. Normally you just open the save up and edit whatever you want. Everything is named so there's no guessing involved which is usually the case with the online version from what I've seen.

But It seems like all I could edit is the EXP and her stats. Not even gold can be edited.
I have RPG maker VX Ace cheat it can edit anything from gold or items to cut scene but i don't know if i can post it here so im gonna ask Sarica if i can upload it

-Yoko-

May 19, 2017
I have RPG maker VX Ace cheat it can edit anything from gold or items to cut scene but i don't know if i can post it here so im gonna ask Sarica if i can upload it
That'd be great, thanks.
Also thanks for helping us and showing us that program.
Btw, if he refuses, perhaps you PM it to us then?

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
Ok I have to ask....where's the sex? Do you have to stray from the normal route? Even monsters with hearts over their head won't do anything. It asks if you want to view the birther scene...which is nothing at all, and then you auto level up and get back to it.
You mean the Memory Viewer where you can view all the sex scene of the mc? after you finish the game you can view those

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017

even the exp and the stats cant be edited i did it myself nothing happen while it show on load screen that is had been changed when i open it nothing change it the same stats before

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
even the exp and the stats cant be edited i did it myself nothing happen while it show on load screen that is had been changed when i open it nothing change it the same stats before
This is because oneone1 always put encryption on there games you cannot edit all of them even translate it

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
You mean the Memory Viewer where you can view all the sex scene of the mc? after you finish the game you can view those
It will be empty for me lol. Best I've seen is an ass grab.

EDIT: In other words, it's like I'm on a forced virgin route.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes