RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
OOh god bless u for uploading this cuz i remember ruining my copy while trying to translate it, got frustrated and gave up.

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
how can yo do it i mean does she get raped or how exactly will she become evil i dont want her to become a slave i just want her to kill people
I guess you have to kill every NPC (human) you are able to, those ones running through dungeons and such.
Wich should stock up your "murder"-count. And "murdering" is always evil i guees.

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
I guess you have to kill every NPC (human) you are able to, those ones running through dungeons and such.
Wich should stock up your "murder"-count. And "murdering" is always evil i guees.
how do you go to the corruption branch by getting exiled from school or what exactly

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
how do you go to the corruption branch by getting exiled from school or what exactly
If you wanna get expelled from school (you get transfered to the "bad"-school) lose your boss fights/fail your missions. Therefor you shouldnt take the "easy" mode of the game, it will take ages to lose (or activate the "choose" option in the menu regarding fightscenes).

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
i mean i got to the point where i forced to be exiled because of the bug but after they fixed it does whether i am expelled or not mater if i want to go to the corruption route

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
just don't fail any mission after you get expelled, you're going to start killing everyone, that's how you know

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
just for asking is there any bug in the corruption route because i am gonna use an old save if what i have to do to kill ever one is to get expelled i want to know before i play

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
just for asking is there any bug in the corruption route because i am gonna use an old save if what i have to do to kill ever one is to get expelled i want to know before i play
Just play the game from the start its only 5 mission to reach the second story of the game Sarica don't advice to use old save

wizo555

Mar 11, 2017
Hello, was wondering where you can buy the vibrator from as I can't seem to find it in the first town which was mentioned in another post?

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes