Deathlocker

Apr 26, 2018
Im trying to figure out how to get the vibrator too. What town and what merchant im trying to figure it out :O

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
By the way - is it possible to go for certain sex only - for example keep her Virgin and have only anal/oral sex?

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
I did every quest offered but I ended up getting expelled and her virginity taken by some rich guy moments after expulsion. Did I do something wrong or is it something you can't avoid?

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
Im trying to figure out how to get the vibrator too. What town and what merchant im trying to figure it out :O
go to the first town, second place on the list of places, once you are there go to the left and you see the church, above theres a house with some kind of red potion on the side board, on the second floor you find a npc buy the vibrator from him, them you go to any inn and sleep, now you have the option to masturbate during night, and the option to lose virginity to vibrator, once you lose it, you can get more scenes from H-npcs, hope that helps

Naamah666

May 26, 2018
go to the first town, second place on the list of places, once you are there go to the left and you see the church, above theres a house with some kind of red potion on the side board, on the second floor you find a npc buy the vibrator from him, them you go to any inn and sleep, now you have the option to masturbate during night, and the option to lose virginity to vibrator, once you lose it, you can get more scenes from H-npcs, hope that helps
Hmm weird isn't that the npc you get a quest from first?
Cause i can only take the quest.

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
Hmm weird isn't that the npc you get a quest from first?
Cause i can only take the quest.
You need to trigger more mission to finally unlock this i forgot what mission but it's on the second stage of the game on where you choose plain route, school route, or slut route it seems your on the first stage of the game

Naamah666

May 26, 2018
You need to trigger more mission to finally unlock this i forgot what mission but it's on the second stage of the game on where you choose plain route, school route, or slut route it seems your on the first stage of the game
So do the first missions and not get expelled i guess?

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
Even in normal route or slut route if your on the first stage you cannot unlock it you need to finish the first stage of the quest i only manage to do this on DLsite version the steam version is freaking buggy

Deathlocker

Apr 26, 2018
it says " You dont look like the type to use stuff like this"

Deathlocker

Apr 26, 2018
I figured the trigger for the vibrator, you have to talk to the woman having sex outside by the tree in Port Town Seashell and it has to be chapter 3

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
By the way - is it possible to go for certain sex only - for example keep her Virgin and have only anal/oral sex?
You can do this by knowing all the anal and oral sex molester NPC Since there are a bunch of them good luck with that x'D

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
I figured the trigger for the vibrator, you have to talk to the woman having sex outside by the tree in Port Town Seashell and it has to be chapter 3
Good for you bro hehe i guess the dlsite version japanese is different from the Steam because i manage to unlock it without Rape

Reactions: WildBeaver
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes