DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Files CDN link has just been added. It's not a great host, since apparently it limits download speed for free users, but it will do until I manage to get the game onto MEGA. I will leave it uploading over night and hopefully it will be done by morning.
Its alright I can wait.

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
ok... seems im getting a crash after beating the porcupine boss.
Think i'm gonna give this game a week or so to be patched before downloading again.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Can we get a mega link plz?
Can you please read the uploader's posts first next time? He's said, repeatedly, he's currently having problems with uploading to MEGA, which is why there's currently no MEGA link.

Also, I'm currently uploading v.1.02 to MEGA and should have a link ready in approximately 20 minutes. @Sarica feel free to add that link to your OP once it's ready. If you're still struggling with MEGA by that time, that is.

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
Played through 2 of the story lines after the Branch school path. Quite a bit of content, but there are certain things that I would like cleared up if some of you know?

Can you get pregnant by humans at all in the main game? So far the 4 or 5 times I have gotten pregnant it was always by a monster. The only other times it has been "humans" is at the ends where you cant play anymore and are just watching the epilouges. Kind of takes away from the risk of getting creampied by any normal npc if that is the case. I am pretty sure I unlocked pregnancy by failing the missions the required missions(is it total of 6 or 6 after you get to the branch?)seeing as I unlocked monster pregnancies or are those different?

Is there anything else at the branch brothel after getting A rank and Exhibition/virgin popper/delivery milk/Interspecies scenes?

So far I would have to say the game is a 2.55 out of 5 stars for me. Seeing as I haven't touched the "virgin" line properly due to those bugs and I still have one route left on the other side. The game is fun. I recommend starting on easy because some of those later boss fights even on easy are slightly difficult due to how much the game ramps up; thus it can through you off since you were probably used to owning all the other threats.

One feature I wish the game had was skippable cutscenes/other sex scenes not already skippable. They get annoying quickly because while I respect the devs for trying to make a more complete story in an adult game they are really just exposition dumps and they get long and repetitive especially only one of the routes I have played.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Played through 2 of the story lines after the Branch school path. Quite a bit of content, but there are certain things that I would like cleared up if some of you know?

Can you get pregnant by humans at all in the main game? So far the 4 or 5 times I have gotten pregnant it was always by a monster. The only other times it has been "humans" is at the ends where you cant play anymore and are just watching the epilouges. Kind of takes away from the risk of getting creampied by any normal npc if that is the case. I am pretty sure I unlocked pregnancy by failing the missions the required missions(is it total of 6 or 6 after you get to the branch?)seeing as I unlocked monster pregnancies or are those different?

Is there anything else at the branch brothel after getting A rank and Exhibition/virgin popper/delivery milk/Interspecies scenes?

So far I would have to say the game is a 2.55 out of 5 stars for me. Seeing as I haven't touched the "virgin" line properly due to those bugs and I still have one route left on the other side. The game is fun. I recommend starting on easy because some of those later boss fights even on easy are slightly difficult due to how much the game ramps up; thus it can through you off since you were probably used to owning all the other threats.

One feature I wish the game had was skippable cutscenes/other sex scenes not already skippable. They get annoying quickly because while I respect the devs for trying to make a more complete story in an adult game they are really just exposition dumps and they get long and repetitive especially only one of the routes I have played.
u cant get pregnant by humans in game, only with monsters.

Mar 18, 2018
I think I have accedently choosen the virgin route. Any idea how to change that (I can't figure out how to fuck in this game)

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
So is the bug in which you are forced into the branch school path/slut path still in effect? Or is it good now? Thanks for being diligent with this you guys. Feels good knowing that soon enough this game won't be bugging the hell out.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017

I think that if you hold CTRL during cutscenes, the text will skip quickly.

Reactions: Food_Court

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
Has this been answered yet? Same issue, playing 1.00, not 1.02 as of now
You can only max your stats up to a certain point in the story. You have to be in chapter 2 atleast to get 2 hearts. Then iirc you get to 3 hearts in chapter 4. Not sure if this is also tied into what route you are playing or not. Anyway I personally didn't notice any true difference with the sex scenes anyway from what I could tell it is just flavour text differences. But I also maxed my stats before I moved onto the story content in the first place so I don't know if their is any true differences. If you are playing the branch path just use the brothel if you want to get those stats up. Pretty quick.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes