aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Too bad I like having an OP female protagonist. Well looks like it old fashion grinding time.
Just start the game in Easy mode. Seriously, every fight I've encountered has been one-hit kill and I've avoided almost every random monster so that's pretty much just boss fights I've had.

M

Mhaxy

Has anoyone got a link to just the 1.02 patch?
I'd rather not download the whole thing again.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
GOOGLE DRIVE link has been updated to the latest patch/bug fix, 1.02.
MEGA link later today. Read the yellow text on page 1.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Has anoyone got a link to just the 1.02 patch?
I'd rather not download the whole thing again.
I understand the frustration of redownloading the whole thing again. STEAM automatically updates games and the developers have not stated which files are contained in the bug fix patch. Therefore, I do not know which files have been updated/replaced. That's why I have decided to play it safe and simply reupload the whole thing instead of playing a guessing game with the game files. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Do you really need to upload the CG and Wallpaper in the same file?

Ghostrun

Jun 2, 2017
This code is given when you complete the game - aooniakaoni Said it would be needed for updates in the future. Figured I'd drop it here to maybe throw on the front page if it ever becomes necessary.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
This code is given when you complete the game - aooniakaoni Said it would be needed for updates in the future. Figured I'd drop it here to maybe throw on the front page if it ever becomes necessary.
Thank you. I will include it in the "Additional Info" section.

Reactions: DLSmaster

appleseed26

Apr 3, 2018
I understand the frustration of redownloading the whole thing again. STEAM automatically updates games and the developers have not stated which files are contained in the bug fix patch. Therefore, I do not know which files have been updated/replaced. That's why I have decided to play it safe and simply reupload the whole thing instead of playing a guessing game with the game files. I apologize for the inconvenience.
chance are the updated files are "arc" and "data" folder. right?

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
There is no 'Data' folder. There is, however, an 'Arc' folder. Since I am unsure I won't mess with it until I get 100% confirmation.
Thank you for doing all of this hard work for us here, we all do very much appreciates it, like always keeps us posted please.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes