Secretlee

Jun 3, 2017
Should I download the whole game again after the OP finish his upload? Hope it's just a patch for some files.

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
Im happy that this game is getting lots of attention from the community. With time it will be 100% without bugs.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Should I download the whole game again after the OP finish his upload? Hope it's just a patch for some files.
The whole game I'm afraid. I'm not sure which files get updated/replaced with these patches and I don't want to guess. Better safe than sorry. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Secretlee

Jun 3, 2017
The whole game I'm afraid. I'm not sure which files get updated/replaced with these patches and I don't want to guess. Better safe than sorry. I apologize for the inconvenience.
No Problem, Thanks for the upload! Kudos!

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Here is a v1.0 NG+ save, all of the scenes unlock on NG+, but the game is bugged and crashes when you play any of them. There's also a save right before the final boss in the slut path if anyone wants to play that trash.

I assume oni form unlocks when you reach lvl3 with all the sex stats because that's what your stats get set to when you try to replay a scene as an oni, though I haven't tried it.

edit:
Added a save right before being able to choose your route. Kill the boss, and you can select the normal route instead of slut route. The scene replay will work fine if you apply the patch that Kahm posted.

WreckMeister

Sep 3, 2017
mmmm i like it that tags : Good ending, Bad ending, Virgin playthrough possible
Have lewd route and virgin route
Thanks for sharing the game

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Too bad I like having an OP female protagonist. Well looks like it old fashion grinding time.
No grinding in this game: You get instantly lvl up every time you lose, just equip the cursed thing to set def+mdef to 1

And of course as in all rpg maker PRE-mv (xp/2000/2003/vx/ace) you can just use CE with custom type
in CE, rightclick in Value Types, "define new type (auto assembler)"
replace template with the spoiler below
just make yourself lvl 99 and u can onehit almost anything (bosses may need 2 hits)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
MEDIA FIRE link has been updated to the latest bug fix, 1.02. MEGA and GOOGLE DRIVE links will be updated and enabled later today. Please read the yellow text on the 1st page.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
MEDIA FIRE link has been updated to the latest bug fix, 1.02. MEGA and GOOGLE DRIVE links will be updated and enabled later today. Please read the yellow text on the 1st page.
bro look this this can help you to make all more faster

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes