Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
No grinding in this game: You get instantly lvl up every time you lose, just equip the cursed thing to set def+mdef to 1

And of course as in all rpg maker PRE-mv (xp/2000/2003/vx/ace) you can just use CE with custom type
in CE, rightclick in Value Types, "define new type (auto assembler)"
replace template with the spoiler below
just make yourself lvl 99 and u can onehit almost anything (bosses may need 2 hits)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cheat engine?

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
Temporary fix for being force to branch school route for now is getting save before last boss from someone. Lose or win last boss to unlock clear game ability. Then hop back to you old save and play normally.

Clear game affect entire game so your old save will also have clear game option like extra and able to choose route as well.

M

Mhaxy

you can lose virginity to a vibrator you buy from the item store guy in the first town
How do you buy it?
Every time I speak to him I get.
I dont know what he means.
By the way he acts, I shouldn't get involved.

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
Hows the translation on this one? The other ONEONE game ive played was Dark Elf and it had a pretty bad translation.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Is the school expulsion bug solely about the ability to choose between the virgin and non-virgin routes? Because I'll most definitely play non-virgin, and if staying in school is only for the virgin path then I'm not really interested in it. Or does being able to stay in school still means you can still turn her into a cum dump?

I mean I figure I'd try out both school and expelled routes, with both having her sex crazy.

flytothemoon

Feb 21, 2018
ho, seems this gonna take a while before i can download fully, gonna make sure until no more bugs anymore then i download it.. anyway, thanks for the uploader who active give information and explanation.. :extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:

T4ke

Sep 19, 2018
There is no 'Data' folder. There is, however, an 'Arc' folder. Since I am unsure I won't mess with it until I get 100% confirmation.
Unpack the "Game.rgss3a" with "RPG Maker All Decrypter". After that you can find a Data folder in the newly created "Extrac" Folder. It should be enough to just upload the Data and Arc folder for the updates unless the changelogs state some changes to audio or graphic files.

Everyone who wants to update their games this way needs to unpack their "Game.rgss3a" with "RPG Maker All Decrypter", rename "Game.rgss3a" to "Game.rgss3a.back", place the everything in the "Extrac" folder in the main game dir folder (that's where the game.exe is) and just overwrite everything with the newly downloaded data and arc folder.

T4ke

Sep 19, 2018
Yea "Bug Fix" normally referees to changes in the Arc and Data folder for RPGM games. It's a pretty safe bet because the folder structure for the rest of the game seems to be the standard folder layout.

Anyway if you don't want to reupload the 3 GB everytime a "Bug Fix" comes out you can just grab the extracted Data and Arc folder for a faster and smaller "update upload" if you want to safe some time in the future. Just a suggestion to save you the hassle ;).

lelderp

Jul 9, 2017
Just so everyone knows the new patch does fix the being locked to the branch route issue tho i did use a old save i had from the jap version

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
I am aware of the 'Data' folder's location. However, the developers have not stated what the changelogs are nor which files are affected with each patch. They simply wrote "Bug fix". Not even which bugs. Therefore, I will not be decrypting the Game.rgss3a folder without a knowledge of whether the 'Arc' and 'Data' folders are the only ones that need updating, as well as taking into consideration that future patches are most likely to happen, which would make me have to decrypt it again and again.
Well i've compared the graphics and audio folders of the jap ver and eng and seem that they just copy and paste both folders because remains the same folders and filenames, so i doubt there will be changes for this folders. I'm pretty sure the updates just gonna involve the data folder. thanks for the upload btw

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes