Asura

Jun 3, 2017
For those who are not able to play the virgin route you can do it in new game+ so to speak. There a choice is given to select the path (only normal route is pure other two options are same). Sorry for those who wanted a fresh and pure playthrough but for now by default you will be send down the whore route regardless if you didn't fail prior missions or not.

Ilovetitties

Aug 13, 2018
Yes yes yes. Another oneone1 this can keep me happy for a long time, hope this one is better than the other 2.

flytothemoon

Feb 21, 2018
woah, i play this game before using Japanese language, can't understand them all since my Japanese language kind weak, can't wait for the fix patch and such, and thanks for upload this :D

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
lol i was like why do i get expelled when i finished all missions perfectly??? then i looked into this tread haha.

isams1

Jul 22, 2018
Ver 1.01 still has problem with the expelled bug. I checked their tweet in Japanese posted 3 hrs ago. Seems like theres gonna be another fix.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
bugfix patch on its way (on steam right now). still no clue waht about old saves and newgame+

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes