Symbolsz

Mar 21, 2017
Guess I'll have to wait for a bug fix, don't want to be forced to get gangraped. Not yet... :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Fzzzz

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Thanks a lot for the links, looking forward to this one.

So, if I understood it correctly, the only issue with the current version is that you can't do the virgin route? I mean, I always go for the exact opposite of 'virgin' in these games, so that's fine as far as I'm concerned.

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017

Overview:
Her home town burned to ground and her parents killed by the abrupt appearance of the "Red Demon", Aika Amagami was left orphaned and alone, to fend for herself in this brutal world.
Aika was born with a special power named [BRAVE] and noticing her potential an educational institution by the name of Hououin Academy scouts her.

It would seem that at this academy, there are other young men and woman like herself, [BRAVERS], who are ardently honing their skills in rivalry.

In order to grow stronger and exact her revenge on the "Red Demon", Aika enrolls at Hououin Academy...

Updated
: 28/09/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Some (Standard Japanese censorship)
Version: 1.00
Language: (Subtitle: English/Chinese/Simplified Chinese) / (Audio: Japanese)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Additional Note:

Download: - -

YOU ARE GOD I LOVE YOU. YOU JUST DONT KNOW HOW MCUH I W8 THIS GAME TO GET TRANSLETE I START TO GIVE UP I NEVER PLAY THIS MASTER PIECE I KNWO I LOOK NOW LIKE NERD BUT I JUST LOVE THIS TIPE OF GAME. AND ONCE MORE FNX YOU FOR THIS GAME

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Hmm, went with the branch school path after I got railroaded into it. Can't figure out how to get her knocked up normally though. There is that one story scene where she gets turned into a breeding bitch for a while but other than that I can't seem to get her knocked up.

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
Could someone upload their config.rvdata with unlocked gallery after completing the game? It will allow others to manually chose regular route

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
So to escape the expel gangbang should I lose to the hoodlums? or just not complete one of the missions because that is apparently bugged for right now?

I want to enjoy the sex scenes and the way it was going I had a feeling she had to be raped first -.- but the expel shit is wayyy too much for me, besides I don't know if that is a gameover or not. Can't get by them all surrounding her. I am too mad and annoyed seeing as I was punished for literally doing nothing wrong so to say.

Literally only thing I did was get Harrassed like 47 times because I thought there was a corruption system like 99 percent of these adult games made in variants of RPG Maker
If you lose the hoodlum you'll still be raped. The gangbang is a story part for Branch School route and current uploaded version is bugged that always force you to it. There's a lewdness system tho. Check the H-parameter, after doing enough lewd your lewdness will increase and unlock more scene to do. There's a hardcap on lewd level based on which chapter you're on.

This is a completed game save started over up to the point where you "save" the students in the cave, at which point upon completing it you have the option of one of the three paths. Choosing heroine path seems to put you in branch school and choosing branch puts you in branch school, the middle normal option seems to carry on at the regular school.

The new game plus I think is maybe bugged? It gave me the option of carrying over my save, which I did, which this save is. It opens up a gallery and such in the menu and items and levels/skills carry over but all H-Experience is reset. I was hoping that wasn't the case.
Any new game started in current version apparently always have the Branch Route flag on On. I also started new game+ using my JP save and it still locked me to Branch school unless i choose manually the Normal route. The experience is reset but the total is saved, i think. Also someone said in Steam that you need to start a new game/save even in the fixed version.

Hmm, went with the branch school path after I got railroaded into it. Can't figure out how to get her knocked up normally though. There is that one story scene where she gets turned into a breeding bitch for a while but other than that I can't seem to get her knocked up.
Pregnancy only available after certain point in the story and the chance is really random.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
How do I get her to become pregnant I have done it a ton. Also they said I cant from monsters but that can some how change. And lastly my proficiency stats are stuck at 2. Is this a bug or do I have to do something to get them to 3?, or is it cus my lewdness is not at 3 yet?
You have to get expelled from school and fail 6 missions before the pregnancy option becomes available.

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
the game is freaking hot and everything...BUT

IS THERE LIKE A FUCKING GAS LEAK OR LED IN THE WATER OR SOMETHING!??!

Literally every single motherfucking character is an unrepentant homicidal maniac!! ALL OF THEM!! AT SAME TIME!

Also most villains motivation is.... "...duhhh...im bored"

seriously the game devs need to chill out... were they trying to be edgy? because this is about as edgy a shadow the hedgehog.

also i got put into the slavery route... despite the fact that i did all the side quest and never lost a fight...
i also got punished in the slavery route for succeeding in ever single mission without fail....

does anybody have a completed save or a walkthrough?

Shadow0090

Jun 18, 2018
Anyone know why that when i try to open this game with wine it just gives me a black screen?
Edit: i've found out that it freezes on start up anyone know a fix for this?

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes