Tockity

Oct 9, 2018
Whats up with the guy in Syndra Forest? He's only there when you're on the mission to retrieve the mask, and disappears right after you pick it up.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
how do i unlock h senses?
My h senses are particularly acute due to a lifetime of training.

In game, you have to open those paths by losing on missions and get sent to the secondary school, never played without that yet, but probably doable on the main path since you can get harassed pretty much everywhere you go.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
My h senses are particularly acute due to a lifetime of training.

In game, you have to open those paths by losing on missions and get sent to the secondary school, never played without that yet, but probably doable on the main path since you can get harassed pretty much everywhere you go.
Only thing that's needed is loss of virginity to unlock the main part of the H-scenes, can be done either by losing on a mission or using a vibrator (quest reward) while staying at an inn.

Almost96

Jan 9, 2020
So i finished the game and I got that code (which I didnt wrote down but I have a save right before the fight so I can see it again) what exactly do I do with it?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
All the pictures that the game comes with. Or should I say, CGs.
I want to ask So I open the RPGMaker VX Ace the one where you can edit the game and edit some things then add a shop processing want to ask why aren't the names translated there?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
All ONEONE1 games are encrypted with something called TES Encryption. It makes editing them impossible, for now at least. Or should I say, extremely difficult. Long story short, you can't edit them with the RPG Maker. Sorry.
TES Patcher isn't working for me It force closes automatically do you know the problem? I'm running on windows 64

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
You're probably not using it correctly. It's not as simple as just double-clicking the icon. You have to use console commands. TES Patcher will ONLY allow you to change the dialogue and the names. It won't allow you to edit any of the code, or actually add anything that wasn't there. Trust me, I tried.
I place the TES patcher inside the game folder on the game.exe But it doesn't work What do I type? I actually have the game Bitch Dancer OneOne1 on It's translated on English but can't translate it because I don't know why the damn TES patcher won't work Can you teach me?

Last edited:

arcuateii

Aug 29, 2020
Sarica hi, I have downloaded the game but it won't load even though I have used the locale emulator and using Japanese locale region on my windows. when I click the Game.exe file the windows of the game appears but only with black windows and then quits by itself. Any idea of what is happening?

arcuateii

Aug 29, 2020
I don't want to be that person, but did you try redownloading the game? If not, try that first. Delete all the files, and then redownload the game and try it then. Also, try disabling your antivirus software or malwarebytes, if you use that, before running the game. I've heard of cases where they block some script or something from executing, which might cause the problems you're having.
I knew that it would have come to this :/ thx for the reply. Will report if its finally resolved

Reactions: Sarica

Retro_Mind

Jan 14, 2018
can you have sex with the mobs or only with the big bosses? and what the hell is brave overcompensation?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I all worked fine for me, I just hate that it is another adult game where if you try to see the H scenes you will get a bad end :(

I can not understand why once you become promiscuous, all your choices from then on will automatically be Bad or how being raped suddenly makes you evil and nasty, and again no matter what you do good or bad, you get a bad end.

I like adult games but I would like to see more of them allow you to do adult things with out all the damn bad endings. << Just my opinion I hope I am entitled to one.

I guess I do like a lot of people and save before fight, lose, and then reload, is only way to see them, and run these type of games through to the hero end. ( Pinky asks the Brain: What are we doing to night? )

Reactions: Lucy798

Helmyoga

Aug 12, 2020
Ok, im trying to play this on Android JoiPlay emulator. Im already downloaded the patch (.rga file) and dont know how to use/ place it.

Can anyone help?

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes