kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
How to get your character PREGNANT???
first you need to be on the branch school rout then you need to fail 3 missions.

after that you should get an event. after that when you get raped/fucked by a monster during a battle there is a chance you can get pregnant.

ManiacJay

Apr 18, 2020
13) To activate the pregnancy feature you first have to fail 3 missions which will get you kicked out of school and transferred to a new school. Then, you need to fail 3 more missions and the pregnancy feature will become unlocked. NOTE: The MC can only get pregnant with monster characters. Outside of some bad endings, getting pregnant with human NPCs is impossible.

serious?
get pregnant with human NPC is impossible???????????
And then question, do i get expelled from the new school or nothing happens.

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
And then question, do i get expelled from the new school or nothing happens.
you can only get pregnant with monsters.
nothing happens you will still be on the side school rout until the end of chapter 4. then if you have LV3 corruption you will transferred to the evil rout for the finale chapter.

Maniackun

Apr 18, 2020
first you need to be on the branch school rout then you need to fail 3 missions.

after that you should get an event. after that when you get raped/fucked by a monster during a battle there is a chance you can get pregnant.
But do i get expelled from the new school after that because i want to clarify first?

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
can someone help with walkthrough a bit?

i played already ideology in friction already, there were 3 routes, a "normal" then the one expelled by school and joining resistance and then the evil route accessible from the resistance route, is the same here?

im having difficults following this walkthrough, i read that prostitution is only possible when expelled, still i find it here in the walkthrough, who's wrong?

also now i have 3 mission from academy to find the three treasures, but i can't find those missions anywhere in the flowchat

do i access evil route from normal route or from the route where you fail 3 mission and get expelled?

help plsss ç_ç

lilreyy

May 8, 2020
So I downloaded some save files and it had all the ending unlocked, I tried to view them via the extra ending collection area but it just won't let me view it like the other CG scenes, is this a bug?

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
can someone help with walkthrough a bit?

i played already ideology in friction already, there were 3 routes, a "normal" then the one expelled by school and joining resistance and then the evil route accessible from the resistance route, is the same here?

im having difficults following this walkthrough, i read that prostitution is only possible when expelled, still i find it here in the walkthrough, who's wrong?

also now i have 3 mission from academy to find the three treasures, but i can't find those missions anywhere in the flowchat

do i access evil route from normal route or from the route where you fail 3 mission and get expelled?

help plsss ç_ç
firstly your looking at the wrong part of the walkthrough you are still on the common/regular route if you cannot do prostitution. for future reference when reading the walkthrough.

the common/regular route is the route you start on and continue at the main academe.
the school route is when you fail 3 missions and get sent to the side school.
the evil route can happen at the end of chapter 4 is the conditions are met.

as for the academy missions the locations are the Temple of Spirit, Idon desert and Daguma village. you can find the details on how to complete the 3 missions in the comment route chapter 4 from the breakthrough.

lastly you can get on to the evil route from both the common/regular route and the school route if you can fulfill the the conditions. which is evil LV3 which means killing 15 people which is easier to do in the side school rout.

i will also include a walkthrough that can be used without google translate.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Blake639 and kira07

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
So I downloaded some save files and it had all the ending unlocked, I tried to view them via the extra ending collection area but it just won't let me view it like the other CG scenes, is this a bug?
you can replay most of the endings in the H scene replay area as they are sex scenes.

sandhunter

Mar 20, 2020
I have problem with quest problem of the nun. I talked to guys in HQ (down right part of city), they told me to talk to the old guy in the bar. I went to INN in same city, and old guy had standard npc dialogue. Pls help i talked to everyone in the city

Marauder1175

Apr 26, 2018
I got this recently and played to the end. But I have to ask: how to get pregnant in this game? I got thousands of creampies during the "danger" phase and got nothing! With no walkthrough, can somebody tell me?

Marauder1175

Apr 26, 2018
I have problem with quest problem of the nun. I talked to guys in HQ (down right part of city), they told me to talk to the old guy in the bar. I went to INN in same city, and old guy had standard npc dialogue. Pls help i talked to everyone in the city
In the inn, there's a door with a beer. Go through it and you'll be in the bar

Reactions: sandhunter
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes