• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Just downloaded this game again, and I'm in chapter 2 doing the normal route. I've completed:

Candle Cavern, Monster Lair, Syndra Forest, Moriah Cavern, Mt. Angelus, and Arika Ruins. Now I'm not seeing any quest markers.

I just did the quest to find Crow in Syndra Forest and the secretary didn't have a quest marker either, I just ran into her and clicked her as part of my standard click on everyone activity.

Also none of the H-NPCs have any kind of marker on them, as I recall they used to be marked? Or was that just in Heiress?

Edit: Oh My God. I apparently did not take the Lyman Quest to clear the mine.

Last edited:

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
by the randoms you mean the ppl that support this forum? fucking garbage...
hahahahaha, ment the fact that there are tons of members, and there can seam like alot of shit heads even if the ratio for good to shit heads in unbelivably massive

D

Deleted member 22113

My sound isn't working whenever I start up the game. Any ideas?
hit F1 and make sure the bottom two boxes are checked thats what was wrong with mine anyway had sound turned off for another game and u guess it carries over

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Is it possible to lose your virginity without failing a mission or losing to a monster?

I have the walkthrough already but I don't want to spoil the whole game just to find out.

Heck how do I get to the point where I can have the MC whore herself around? Do I have to transfer to a new school or just losing her virginity the first time is enough? I'd rather not fail missions.

Last edited:

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
Is it possible to lose your virginity without failing a mission or losing to a monster?

I have the walkthrough already but I don't want to spoil the whole game just to find out.

Heck how do I get to the point where I can have the MC whore herself around? Do I have to transfer to a new school or just losing her virginity the first time is enough? I'd rather not fail missions.
I believe you can get a dildo and lose your virginity to it. And after that, you will basically be open to all sexual content.

Reactions: nad destroyer

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018

You can get a vibrator as a mission reward. You get the mission from an old man (I think he and his wife are the shopkeepers) in a building on the left side of the first town, I believe it's the second mission you get from him but I could be mistaken, it's been a long time since I played. With the vibrator you can choose to lose your virginity yourself if you stay in an inn. Once your virginity is lost more content will indeed be unlocked.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes