4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Our first celebration related post has been released over on our Substar page! Free to view below! ^^ We'll be releasing multiple posts related to our 5th year anniversary throughout the month, so stay tuned!

News on the game update will also come along asap, with today's update on that being, that 2/3rds of the content is ready and at this rate. We're hoping with any last fixes to be sorted out on Saturday, that way we can release it by Sunday!

Kionatria

Feb 6, 2023
So, will we be getting the female protag in this update, as it was said that she would be coming soon as an option?

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
So, will we be getting the female protag in this update, as it was said that she would be coming soon as an option?
We're working on the female protagonist addition to the game, but sadly that will not be in this upcoming update. We're focusing on wrapping up episode 5's content across these 3 small updates during this month, then our goal is to hit October with a update that delivers the female protagonist being playable in both episodes 1 & 2.

(There's a lot that needs adjusted in the scripts still for their addition to the game without rushing into it.)
(y)

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Wake me up when the game itself gets an actual update.
Hey!! Time to wake up! :ROFLMAO:

Thread has been updated! Only the MEGA links have been updated, the other links are being removed or updated within the next 24 hours.

v0.20.5 is now released! Our support build/version that also came out today is v0.21 and it features 3 additional written scenes (About 12-14k word count), 2 new cg scenes with animation and variants, sound effects added, new music, sprite animation effects and screen effects/transitions added along with our finalized GUI title screen featuring the illustration for the final product in the future.

While this public build/version doesn't add a ton, our new approach to development schedules to better suit our team's personal lives is actively underway with these releases. Expect smaller bite-sized content being delivered, but back to monthly releases without issues. (y) Our next update will be in October, the public build/version will be v0.21 (Our current support build/version released today.) and v0.22 will take it's place with ideally the rest of episode 5's remaining 4 written scenes AND ep 1 & 2's QoL fixes/additions, which include Blythe our female protagonist option.

Kionatria

Feb 6, 2023
which include Blythe our female protagonist option.
Good to hear. I've been itching to try out the female protag option ever since I read about it in the description. Though, will Blythe be also as p€rv€rt€d as Brandon, wanting to do... stuff with the girls there?

i'll admit the whole diaper thing kinda puts me off
That's the whole reason why I d/l-ed this game, as diapers are a wholly underrepresented option in games, and even fewer are worth playing. In fact, if anyone has any knowledge of any other good games with diapers as an option, I'd love to know about it. I know about Trap/Diaper Quest, as well as Repurposing Center, but that's it.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Ah, yes! That fresh morning after updating the thread on F95zone and being presented with many confused, disgusted, shocked, {insert mixed emotion here} new eyes seeing the game for the first time. :ROFLMAO:

layers?! the developer no longer has light on all floors...
Not sure I understand what you mean by this.

Good to hear. I've been itching to try out the female protag option ever since I read about it in the description. Though, will Blythe be also as p€rv€rt€d as Brandon, wanting to do... stuff with the girls there?

That's the whole reason why I d/l-ed this game, as diapers are a wholly underrepresented option in games, and even fewer are worth playing. In fact, if anyone has any knowledge of any other good games with diapers as an option, I'd love to know about it. I know about Trap/Diaper Quest, as well as Repurposing Center, but that's it.
Blythe should be on par with how Brandon generally comes across with their thoughts, there will be some unique differences of course between male vs female protagonists, but I want to ensure they both have a similar thought process as their time at the school takes place. :p

Marphey

May 13, 2019
That's because you can count people who are into this sort of thing on your fingers probably so there is not really market for this so to speak.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
That diaper thing looks so stupid haha and the art is just wasted on this lol.

I do remember seeing it back then, but these screenshots are still making me laugh. Best part is that if you hide lower half of a girl with your hand it's actually looks like a decent game, but then you remove it and it's a comedy material.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes