Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
A little confused, so I only noticed oral in the tags - is there no actual sex (like vaginal or anal), and if not will that ever be in the game? And are you giving/getting the oral - or both?

Reactions: Messy Studios

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
A little confused, so I only noticed oral in the tags - is there no actual sex (like vaginal or anal), and if not will that ever be in the game? And are you giving/getting the oral - or both?
There is actual sex in the game later on, I chose not to include those tags for now until the public version or patreon version actually offers it. The way the game is handled is that the pacing for sexual acts is slower paced, shooting more for a realistic sense. Instead of jumping right into the extreme, giving time to build characters up, stories, etc and add to the experience once things do get further along in sexual stuff.

In terms of the oral, it's straight oral just to be clear and it's both. Which is in the game currently.

Reactions: Jyk

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I just downloaded the game and i dont have any audio. any tipps?
That is normal for update 0.10 :p I should put a more clear warning about this at the start of the game for people.

Update 0.11 does have 2 placeholder tracks in day 17 though, but there's a warning for that day to let anyone know to make sure bgm settings are set right before hand.

Reactions: mogetsu

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I am glad you think the game has some nice art and tags, sadly the main theme is diapers and of course with that has stuff that makes use of them through the game at times. I would like to say it's not every tossed at you in each and every section of the game, as having the same stuff pop up again and again of course gets old.

I'd say if you feel as if you can stomach it and in a sense from day 1 through day 5 act sort of as a intro to meeting characters and getting a starting basis into the game, where it expands after that and continues to build on world/character building and some moments here and there of sexual tension or acts. I can't promise if you'll enjoy it if diapers aren't your thing, but I've also had people mention to me that they went into the game with a open mind and aren't a fan of diapers. They were a bit surprised by the rest of the game and enjoy it, everyone is different of course.

(I have had it suggested before in the past if there would be a version of the game without diapers in it and the short answer is that while I'm sure it's possible. Given that it does have ties into the story and events of the game, it'd require nearly going through the whole game and adjusting the overall story plot, events, etc. )
I already reach the end of the update but the placeholders are getting out of hand hope there's some new scenes on the next update hehe REALLY AGAIN.jpg
I wanted to see zoey and miki cg's so bad
cross fingers

• Haha

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I already reach the end of the update but the placeholders are getting out of hand hope there's some new scenes on the next update hehe View attachment 679608
I wanted to see zoey and miki cg's so bad
cross fingers
Needless to say update 0.11 does add 4 new cg scenes (8 in total if you count variants)

That is all in day 5 section 3, but it's a starting point with our new cg artist.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Do you have any plans to bring the game to Android?
There is plans, but it's not planned officially until later down the line. The main reasoning behind this is the extra steps behind getting this working each update is a bit more involved than our normal process. Along with not really knowing for sure if we would also have to make adjustments by hand purposed to support mobile support in terms of visually or function wise. (how things show for scale on phones vs pc, touchscreen controls vs pc controls, etc.)

It is planned, just sadly not being considered for a monthly update process like pc or mac versions.

Reactions: spam24601

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
There is plans, but it's not planned officially until later down the line. The main reasoning behind this is the extra steps behind getting this working each update is a bit more involved than our normal process. Along with not really knowing for sure if we would also have to make adjustments by hand purposed to support mobile support in terms of visually or function wise. (how things show for scale on phones vs pc, touchscreen controls vs pc controls, etc.)

It is planned, just sadly not being considered for a monthly update process like pc or mac versions.
Alright, good to know. I can't presently use a PC due to a hand injury, so I'll just check out the game at a later date. ^^

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018

Better focus on the updates first... Cause you know why humhum... ;)

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
dose it have alot of femdom content? or is it a game for doms to play am a sub so you know :D
I would say there's going to be a decent mix of situations, without really spoiling anything. There's moments where characters will act a bit more bold and times they won't. That's more generally, but there are characters who lean on being your typical dom style focuses. Some more forceful and taking control than others. :p

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Question. Is there still placeholders in the first 5 or 6 days???
There is placeholders for cg scenes in parts of the game still, many of these will be removed by update 0.12.

There is also some background art that is placeholder, by update 0.12 there should only be 4 bg's left. ^^

Reactions: Meh 1000

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Oh. Nice then! Thanks for the reply
I forgot to mention that update 0.10 does still use some sprites that don't reflect their final designs, as seen in the banner/header of this thread. (Rachel, Heather, Erika and Nova.) Update 0.11 has all except Heather in it, making Heather the only one as of update 0.11 that needs her final design done to replace her one seen currently.

But outside of that, the sprites are all finished up and bg's are expected to be done by the end of July (update 0.13). The first unique/custom made music track is being worked on for the game this month targeted for update 0.12, with the plan to add a total of 14 tracks for the soundtrack in total. About 2-3 tracks per month is the rough goal based on funding staying afloat. ^^

Reactions: Meh 1000

Meh 1000

May 10, 2019
I forgot to mention that update 0.10 does still use some sprites that don't reflect their final designs, as seen in the banner/header of this thread. (Rachel, Heather, Erika and Nova.) Update 0.11 has all except Heather in it, making Heather the only one as of update 0.11 that needs her final design done to replace her one seen currently.

But outside of that, the sprites are all finished up and bg's are expected to be done by the end of July (update 0.13). The first unique/custom made music track is being worked on for the game this month targeted for update 0.12, with the plan to add a total of 14 tracks for the soundtrack in total. About 2-3 tracks per month is the rough goal based on funding staying afloat. ^^
Well that sounds superb! When things get steady, you guys have a supporter!

• Red Heart

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
I would say there's going to be a decent mix of situations, without really spoiling anything. There's moments where characters will act a bit more bold and times they won't. That's more generally, but there are characters who lean on being your typical dom style focuses. Some more forceful and taking control than others. :p
so it is mostly for doms then?

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
so it is mostly for doms then?
Sorry to disappoint in the sense, as it will most likely lean more towards the player being the dom one. <.< It's hard to really say exactly what the split is going to look like with "Player is more dom during this situation vs that situation being more sub." I'd say without trying to lead anyone on, there isn't a equal split 50/50 on dom vs sub situations.

It's most likely about 75% player dom, 25% player sub. Depending on which routes a player will choose, but that's just a mention overall including the whole game. Hopefully this gives a better idea of it. ^^

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes