• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
so anyone who played can give a translation or fixed proper context for the summary?

Saki, a female brat who works hard as a daddy's girl on the street today.
She sucks a stinky cock, but she doesn't get much reward, so she goes home with her annoyed. what is her actual w/e?

As soon as she returned home, she plays a game but was kicked from the group for not having the equipment required.
so much all fuckingover the damn place this is. at home, kicked from group? from house?

Saki decides to pay to craft said equipment, but she doesn't have enough money and goes to find more rich-looking guys to make quick cash.
so needs money for what actually? online game equipment?

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
so anyone who played can give a translation or fixed proper context for the summary?

Saki, a female brat who works hard as a daddy's girl on the street today.
She sucks a stinky cock, but she doesn't get much reward, so she goes home with her annoyed. what is her actual w/e?

As soon as she returned home, she plays a game but was kicked from the group for not having the equipment required.
so much all fuckingover the damn place this is. at home, kicked from group? from house?

Saki decides to pay to craft said equipment, but she doesn't have enough money and goes to find more rich-looking guys to make quick cash.
so needs money for what actually? online game equipment?
Saki, a slutty brat, is once again being a sugar baby on the street corner.
Despite sucking stinky cocks, she doesn't earn much and heads home angry.

As soon as she gets home, she plays her online game like a gamer with no social life.
Since she'll get kicked from the guild if she doesn't have gear, Saki spends money, but the amount spent is incredibly high.

With no other choice, she once again looks for a rich sugar daddy...

Dreztler

May 1, 2018
Actually, aside from mixing up pronouns a bit the translation isn't bad. The animations are very, very good and even the combat is well done. I went in with low expectations, so this is kind of an unexpected gem.

Edit: Ah, ok. So, common events are basically the same throughout everything. Seems like the quest events are at least a little different? Also, the encounter rate is way too high. Could've been turned down by like 50%. But, you can just hit Tab to auto-win so, I guess the dev realized this. Still not a bad game at all, and the animations, while repetitive, are great.

Last edited:

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
You know what, this girl is oddly familiar, she's like that character from Pokemon that I keep seeing on the Internet but never can remember her name. She's usually with that green hat wearing girl / trainer that somehow has a Scottish accent?

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
How to restore HP in this game for combats?
I have only one combat and almost lose all energy but still not sure how to restore it.
Bed isn't works in my home, bathing not restore my energy.
Shops are closed and vending mashines not works too.

Last edited:

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Design of FC is amasing and I like this combat system.

Bad for me:
1) not a slow corruption game
2) annoying invisible encounters (like in retro JRPG games) I wanna to see these enemies right on the map.
3) it's not life/academy sim like DoL :'<

PS Still wanna to play mix game Bully + DoL + Karryn's Prison
with combats, life sim and very slow corruption :<

Last edited:

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
This reminds me of Dancyo's art which I love. It's too bad for me though I'm not into prostitution focused games T_T

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes