Unity Metal Flame [v1.01] [WOD]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

carry1936

Oct 6, 2019
Thx for sharing.
Unfortunately, this game is censored, even for patreon version.
The game includes both raw and censored pics, and it uses censored one in the game.
Dumping the pic out and into the game(even without editing the pics) will crush the game, so replacing the pics can't work, and I give up on decensoring it.
I wish the patron version is uncensored version, but it isn't.:(
could you tell me how to crack the game to get pictures ,models and videos?thanks!

AX47103

Feb 29, 2020
Alright, I am not sure if it's my laptop being messed up, or the game's fault, but I have had multiple problems with it.

1) The one other people seem to have, as well. The intro is straight up stuck on the part after the one where we learn about Alien Living-Metal, with fire. (I have attempted LocaleEmulator at first, but then switched my whole system Locale to Japanese. It did NOT solve the issue.) nevermind, i changed the wrong thing. Now that I changed it more proper, the intro launches. Other issues still persist, however.

2) The intro is in Japanese, despite the game's language being set to English. (I am sure it's not the laptop's fault, since, an earlier version seemed to have the intro in English.

3) I attempted to get the save from this exact thread (the one posted here where a user asked if they missed any secrets.), and I was booted to an equipment screen, without being able to do much but look at some stats and equipment. It was also in Japanese, despite the game's language STILL being on English.

Can somebody help me out with what all of this could mean? I am genuinely interested in this game, but, all these issues make me unable to play/understand it.
(Version: 0.10 taken from here, Windows version: 10)

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2018
Can somebody help me out with what all of this could mean? I am genuinely interested in this game, but, all these issues make me unable to play/understand it.
(Version: 0.10 taken from here, Windows version: 10)
This author's games are buggy. Don't assume the demos can work properly.
And 0.10 has more bugs than 0.09. Other than those you mentioned, there are more bugs, such as breakable objects become unbreakable, and error message appears if you hit these objects or load old version saves.
So I suggest you to try 0.09 instead.

AX47103

Feb 29, 2020
This author's games are buggy. Don't assume the demos can work properly.
And 0.10 has more bugs than 0.09. Other than those you mentioned, there are more bugs, such as breakable objects become unbreakable, and error message appears if you hit these objects or load old version saves.
So I suggest you to try 0.09 instead.
Thank you. Though, the same language issue happens in that version as well. It's not that I am assuming the demos can work properly, I am just asking if anyone else knows anything that might fix the issues.

Nov 22, 2018
new info
The info is that, the game is out.
As a reminder, it is out in both and .
Not sure if steam version is uncensored or not.
Edit: Steam version is uncensored, if the language is set other then Japanese.

Last edited:

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
Took a bit, finished it. Gallery is found in the info > H-scene part of the menu after you load save.
I didn't finish all the extra stages or unlock a bunch of upgrades or anything special.

Kinda disappointed that there isn't any sound for any of the normal scenes/animations - Only the game over ones have that.

Oh yeah save file location is C:/Users/*username*/LocalLow/WindofDayBreak/MetalFlame
Save 1 - Complete
Save 2 - Before I finished final boss
Save 3 - Complete and pregnant ( can do birth scene)

*put the player logs and stuff in as well probably don't need them *

Meepopx

Sep 30, 2019
Took a bit, finished it. Gallery is found in the info > H-scene part of the menu after you load save.
I didn't finish all the extra stages or unlock a bunch of upgrades or anything special.

Kinda disappointed that there isn't any sound for any of the normal scenes/animations - Only the game over ones have that.

Oh yeah save file location is C:/Users/*username*/LocalLow/WindofDayBreak/MetalFlame
Save 1 - Complete
Save 2 - Before I finished final boss
Save 3 - Complete and pregnant ( can do birth scene)

*put the player logs and stuff in as well probably don't need them *
Save doesnt work properly for some reason, I keep getting error message plastered over the screen when loading into them.

Reactions: essdubbaya

Mikaze Yumika

Feb 14, 2018
i still wonder how the fuck we can get ex -3 since i cant jump high enough to reach some spot at stage 3-3 and 3-4

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes