Unity Metal Flame [v1.01] [WOD]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Mar 29, 2019
Took a bit, finished it. Gallery is found in the info > H-scene part of the menu after you load save.
I didn't finish all the extra stages or unlock a bunch of upgrades or anything special.

Kinda disappointed that there isn't any sound for any of the normal scenes/animations - Only the game over ones have that.

Oh yeah save file location is C:/Users/*username*/LocalLow/WindofDayBreak/MetalFlame
Save 1 - Complete
Save 2 - Before I finished final boss
Save 3 - Complete and pregnant ( can do birth scene)

*put the player logs and stuff in as well probably don't need them *
eror when i try to use the load ):

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
In the mean time, I've finished the game, cleared every map that I could find, including EX-1, EX-2, EX-3 and EX-4 and collected every scene without even finding the scene unlocker that supposedly exists after the last boss over in 7-3. I have to admit that there are a couple of items in the gallery that are easy to miss.

1. Is the item that's after the boss in 3-6. That's not in the 4 area, but is actually from the boss you find at the end of EX-3. If you don't unlock EX-3, you can't naturally get this. To unlock EX-3, I used the transformation companion which gives you super jump and slow fall while transformed in addition to the OP weapon and the one-use super-skill that murders most of the skill. I "THINK" you can get it using the recoil from the shot-gun skill if you upgrade the shot-gun and get power-shot... but I haven't actually tested it.

2. Is from the last boss in the 6 area. You need to lose all HP during the 1st Phase of the boss fight, and I think you have to be centered on that human body thing that hovers up and down at the center of the stage. I think that if this is not the case, one of the two adds will get the girl instead. I haven't tested it extensively. This can NOT occur in Phase 2 or Phase 3.

Everything else is pretty straightforward.

Also, there is indeed no way to see the birthing scenes in the gallery. Massive oversight, especially since there's some nice pose variations and stuff.

I STILL have no idea how exactly you trigger two eggs to come out at once. But I do know that if you save during that sort of pregnancy, she'll lay two eggs every time you load the save in question. Or at least it did when I tried it last night. Again, not tested extensively. Poses are completely random as far as I can tell.

Now I'm pondering if I want to try to do chip farming or not. As far as I can tell, running EX-4 over and over like an autists is the most efficient way of farming chips. Pregnancy takes way too long even if you exploit the slimes in the 3 area that can fuck the girl without her being defeated. You still have to spend a certain amount of time in stages for the pregnancy to mature. Not enough testing to see what's what there though.

All in all though, I'd say that this is a pretty nice game. Some of the poses and stuff are a tad overused... but it has a pretty good integration of hentai and gameplay, and the fact that pregnancies get you chips means you don't feel as bad about losing with the consolation prize and all that. I'm pretty bad at these sorts of games, but this one was not too hard nor too easy, and the variety of weapons, effects and companions is very nice.

It could be better in a number of area, but it's definitely not bad, and no game is perfect, that's for sure.

Reactions: Mantravx

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
As a reminder, there is EX-5, that can be triggered in 5-2.
Not sure if there is EX-6 or EX-7.
There is? Neat~ Guess I have an excuse to mess around with the game some more. Wonder what that one gives? EX-1 and EX-2 give weapons. I don't remember if EX-3 gave anything significant aside from the extra scene with the boss fight. EX-4 is obvious about chip-farming. I have no idea what EX-5 might give...

I might give some of the 6 and 7 maps a spin too, but I don't remember there being anywhere to go on any of them where a map terminal may be located...

EDIT:

Found EX-5 easily enough. Getting is similar to EX-4 in the sense that you need something that can boost our heroine's jump. Dunno if the shot-gun method works, but the transformation absolutely does.

EX-5 seems to be another Chip-farm stage. Unlike EX-4 which focuses more on precise targeting on stationary, literal targets, EX-5 has moving targets that are more fragile, but which can also hit you and explode without dealing any damage. They don't count to the kill-count if that happens. Area denial is really, REALLY good on this one, which means the gravity gun or the scatter gun. The gravity gun makes the 3rd mission a complete joke if you take your time to create a solid curtain of gravity spheres and maintain it.

Ran it 3 times so far, and got two SR chips and one common chip... dunno if it has a bias for higher rarity or not than EX-4, I'll need to experiment more to see for sure. Would be nice if that was the case.

Dunno if/when I'll look for EXs for 6 and 7, as it doesn't seem likely for them to exist, but if anyone finds out proof that they do, please let me know so I can give it a look.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, in the mean time, I did not bother experimenting with EX-5. Didn't feel in the mood for that as it's too tedious. Instead, I decided to experiment with the impregnation and birth mechanic using the slimes in the 3 area. Specifically 3-6, but as far as I can tell it doesn't make any difference. They're obviously useful because they can assault the heroine even without her losing all her health, which makes them very convenient.

Now, one thing to note is that the sprite or the zoomed in image do NOT update during sex if she becomes pregnant... however, if you press Q and open the menu, which is available while she's getting fucked and First Aid or Quit are not options, this displays her status.

From my experiments so far, even when starting with the base 10% impregnation chance, it generally doesn't take more than ~6 minutes at worst until she gets fertilized. If you're lucky, it'll happen the first time the Semen status is applied to her. Hell, it can happen with the left over semen status from a previous run when you enter the stage, AFTER she gave birth... though that's pretty rare.

As far as I can tell, as long as she has the semen status, the game rolls for fertilization, though I don't know how often that is.

The important bit is that you can just leave her on the slime and she'll get fertilized eventually.

Once "Fertilization" status happens, it takes ~1 minute until she transitions to pregnant status.

At "Pregnant" status, it takes ~5 minutes until she reaches labor pains status. At this point, you can quit from the stage using the Q menu, have her give birth, then rinse and repeat.

Fastest cycle is probably around ~7 minutes. Slowest is generally around ~12 minutes. I recommend AFK farming with 15 minutes intervals. Get her in the stage, set her on the first slime, do something else while the game runs in the background, come back, check if she's in labor, which she will be, quit, birth, rinse and repeat as often as you like while you do other things.

Other things of note:
-Rarity seems to be completely random. I've gotten everything from Normal to UR from births, albeit the latter was exactly one time. If there's anything that affects the quality of the chip, I can't tell what it is.

-Double Egg Birth. Still no idea what triggers this. I thought that it was time spent in labor pains even after the basic pregnancy is over, but if that is it, it's longer than 10 minutes I think... No idea HOW long, or if it even is that. Either way, if it's time, it's long enough that you lose out more trying for double-eggs than just faster cycles. Well. Unless you're busy and can't check on her every 15 minutes. In that case, 30 minutes might guarantee double egg? 40? No idea. Gave up on figuring it out especially since it popped up randomly at times in way shorter intervals. Maybe it's completely random too.

-Time for sexual status effects does NOT pass while in the Menu. That means pregnancy does not advance in the Menu. Only in stages. Which means she HAS to be at the labor pains stage if you want her to give birth when she gets back.

-Supposedly, labor pains reduces movement speed. Either this is bugged, or the effect is low enough that it doesn't matter in most circumstances.

Meooowriphiphip001

Sep 19, 2020
Is it possible to jump down through ledges / platforms? Do I need a skill from a weapon to do so with right click? Or are they just one way where you can only jump up through them, and you have to move around the side to get below it?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Is it possible to jump down through ledges / platforms? Do I need a skill from a weapon to do so with right click? Or are they just one way where you can only jump up through them, and you have to move around the side to get below it?
Down+Jump Button gets you down through the passable ledges, but it's a bit finnicky at times for some reason. Dunno why.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
You cannot jump down through platforms if you finished crouching.
So the command is "down + jump", not "down(hold) + jump".
That's... what? Why would they do it like that? It's not like you have any other action bound to it... Granted, not the worst problem to have, but still annoying. Especially if you have a reason to crouch and then want to drop directly out of the crouch... which can happen with some of the enemies that shoot in straight lines...

mnidoge

Aug 16, 2019
I need some help on where to find the save file location I know It's supposed to be what the person sent a few pages back but I seriously cannot find it.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I need some help on where to find the save file location I know It's supposed to be what the person sent a few pages back but I seriously cannot find it.
That's because it's actually: -Windows Drive-:\Users\-Your user here-\AppData\LocalLow\WindofDaybreak\MetalFlame
At least on Windows 10, and maybe Windows 11 too, dunno about the latter.
Keep in mind that AppData is a hidden folder, so it won't be visible unless you have enabled windows to make them visible.

Speaking of saves...

Here's my own set.
Save 1 is the same one from the guy you mentioned. I took it because it has the "not completely sluttified" version of girl, which also affects the completed gallery.
Save 2 is the sluttified version of the game, completed, with the heroine pregnant with 3 eggs, which means she'll lay eggs 3 times in a row when you select to give birth.
Save 3 sluttified again, full gallery, all locations unlocked and completed (I'm pretty sure anyway...), all weapons unlocked and upgraded, suit fully upgraded, and 90% or so of the chips seen once.

Maybe I'll update the file if I ever have the patience to unlock 100% of the chips. View attachment MetalFlameS.7z

• Red Heart
Reactions: mnidoge and hilo01

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
*snip* already answered above while I was typing

In the mean time, I've finished the game, cleared every map that I could find, including EX-1, EX-2, EX-3 and EX-4 and collected every scene without even finding the scene unlocker that supposedly exists after the last boss over in 7-3. I have to admit that there are a couple of items in the gallery that are easy to miss.
If you haven't found out yet, when you finish the final boss and have to escape the ship or whatever, part of the section you can go right instead of left and you find the gallery unlocker there.

Meooowriphiphip001

Sep 19, 2020
You cannot jump down through platforms if you finished crouching.
So the command is "down + jump", not "down(hold) + jump".
Ah thank you. I was so comfused as to how to progress through 3-4 and 3-5 and don't remember any information about jumping down by pressing jump before crouching animation finishes.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes