Unity Metal Flame [v1.01] [WOD]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
There seems to be a 4th enemy I can't find in the first area as implied with the gap between the 3 enemies from world 1 and it's 3 bosses. Any clues on where to find it if it's not past that section of the game?
1661330649866.png
Edit: Okay, so it was those flying enemies in the second zone. It's absolutely weird to order it that way, But at least now I know not to worry if there's any gaps.

Last edited:

ohaipo1

Apr 16, 2020
Don't think this was mentioned already, but you can combine, or "rebuild," all the extra chips you collect for a random roll of either the same grade or one rarity up (three chips at a time). I have a ton of SSR and UR chips from this, and can practically one shot most things with the chainsaw.
Didn't know about this method. How do you do it?

pookyrawr

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't know about this method. How do you do it?
Under the Equipment>Chips tab, if you click on a chip, it will display the description window on the right. And in that window, there should be a "rebuild" button on the right hand corner. Once you click rebuild, three empty slots will open up which will allow you to combine chips.

Let me know if this function is present. I am curious to know if this is available if you haven't cleared the last stage.

Jul 28, 2019
If anyone is wondering:
EX special areas are reached through 1-3, 2-2, 3-4, 4-2 and 5-2 respectively. Zones 6 and 7 don't seem to have them.
To unlock the gallery, move all the way to the right during the escape in 7-3.

Reactions: evron and baged

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Kinda fucked and no longer have Sp-missile chip for droid buddy, is ther a way to recover it?
Edit: got it

Last edited:

glompygoopster

Jun 10, 2021
Anybody know if something can be done with the game files to change the "Broken" facial expressions after you see enough H-scenes? I don't want to start over from the beginning but I also really prefer the normal expressions.

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Just played through the game and a few things:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The chips in the game are very randomized. There are a few things to note with chips:
  • It is not recommended to use a much rarer chip with N chips as the rarity combination always generate in between. Example: Rebuild an N + R + SR could generate an N chip.
  • If you rebuild 3 of the same color/rarity chips, you have a chance of getting a chip above the rarity, which is the most common goal. For example, 3 N Chips can generate 1 R Chip. If you really wanted to generate a WR chip, you need 81 N chips to do so (3 x 3 x 3 x 3).
  • Rebuilding 3 WR Chips will always generate a WR Chip.
  • When rebuilding, you can always load-save cycle. If you don't get the chip you want, you can load your save file to try again.
  • Unfortunately, you cannot load-save cycle on chips given during birth. What you get during birth is what you get.
  • You get the WR rare Chip 60 (Transform) after completing 6-4, but only once.
Farming 100% chips will take HOURS as there is no known quick way to get all of the chips. The only known quickest way of doing a 100% completion is to play 7-2 over and over with the Chip 60 (Transform) and speed through that level since that generates 4 N chips at lowest or higher chance of rarity upon completion, while rewarding the second most coins (7-1 is this but slower to complete) to upgrade all of your weapons and armor. If anyone found a quicker method, please let me know.

Last edited:

Porvporv

Mar 19, 2019
50f9cb3f3adeb0434e1bb180a943227d.jpg
I'm curious if there's actually an animated version of this cg.

It seems that it doesn't matter if she's sluttified or not, it's always the pregnant version whenever I click on this.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes