Unity Metal Flame [v1.01] [WOD]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Me and the bois waiting for latest version

Also the second boss has an incomprehensibly bullet spongey phase 2 (mf goes from shooting from the ceiling to shooting on the ground). Does anyone have any tips for it? Currently playing the version from Kimochi

Last edited:

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Me and the bois waiting for latest version

Also the second boss has an incomprehensibly bullet spongey phase 2 (mf goes from shooting from the ceiling to shooting on the ground). Does anyone have any tips for it? Currently playing the version from Kimochi
i tried kimochi version and cant do start buttom and load file not worked,do you use some program like emulocale?,i did press ctrl and * e * for change the language into japanese,but anyway even if i not do this,not work,emulocale not let me open the game,i not see a option for open the exe with emulocale

Edit: i tried Ntleas and not work yet start or load a file save

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
i tried kimochi version and cant do start buttom and load file not worked,do you use some program like emulocale?,i did press ctrl and * e * for change the language into japanese,but anyway even if i not do this,not work,emulocale not let me open the game,i not see a option for open the exe with emulocale

Edit: i tried Ntleas and not work yet start or load a file save
The kimochi version worked fine for me. When I opened the game for the first time I run the game with administrator for no reason so I guess you could try that

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Can you rip the HCGs from the game in any way
Considering how much time you're supposed to pour into this game the rewards just don't seem worthwhile

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
has anyone found out how to get her to lay multiple eggs?
Consistently? No. I'm reasonably sure this is random.

However, I believe that the more pregnancies she goes through, the higher the odds become. In my playthrough, initially, she only did single-egg pregnancies. Then double egg ones started popping up now and then. Then they appeared more frequently and triple egg ones popped up here and there.

I haven't had time to AFK farm chips lately, but I may keep doing it if I have the time. I'm curious if there's a point where she reaches 4 eggs, or if 3 is the limit. Maybe after enough births, she even reaches a point where she stops having single-egg pregnancies?

No idea.

Someone would have to ask the dev how it works.

remyeet

Mar 26, 2020
The info is that, the game is out.
As a reminder, it is out in both and .
Not sure if steam version is uncensored or not.
Edit: Steam version is uncensored, if the language is set other then Japanese.
I'm not too familiar with Unity, but would there be any way to upload the uncensored images from the steam version so those who got the DLsite version could just copy and replace them? I've done stuff like this with RPGM games, just hoping it works in a similar fashion.

Nov 22, 2018
I'm not too familiar with Unity, but would there be any way to upload the uncensored images from the steam version so those who got the DLsite version could just copy and replace them? I've done stuff like this with RPGM games, just hoping it works in a similar fashion.
Both Steam and DLsite versions use same images.(The image posted at #106 is dumped from dlsite version. You can see both censored and uncensored parts are included.)
Uploading images to different versions are meaningless.

Ah yes, replacing images usually works, but not for this game. It will crush the game, even replacing the same unedited images.

Last edited:

remyeet

Mar 26, 2020
Both Steam and DLsite versions use same images.(The image posted at #106 is dumped from dlsite version. You can see both censored and uncensored parts are included.)
Uploading images to different versions are meaningless.

Ah yes, replacing images usually works, but not for this game. It will crush the game, even replacing the same unedited images.
So how do I make the DLsite version uncensored then? I didn't see an option, nor does playing in english, or any other language for that matter, make it uncensored for me.

Nov 22, 2018
So how do I make the DLsite version uncensored then? I didn't see an option, nor does playing in english, or any other language for that matter, make it uncensored for me.
Dunno. I just play Steam version instead.
There is no text in H contents, and languages can be changed easily in the game. So I don’t have big problem on it.

Last edited:

Hotmud9

Aug 2, 2021
Was anyone able to find EX-1? Didn't manage to find it, but I managed to find EX-2. (Also for some dumb reason when you give birth to twin [Or even triplet eggs], your stomach still appears the same, which fuckin' sucks)
(Wish someone could make a mod)

remyeet

Mar 26, 2020
Was anyone able to find EX-1? Didn't manage to find it, but I managed to find EX-2. (Also for some dumb reason when you give birth to twin [Or even triplet eggs], your stomach still appears the same, which fuckin' sucks)
(Wish someone could make a mod)
This was the biggest missed opportunity with this game by far. It has multi preg, but doesn't show it? Like, come on man. Imagine if her belly got bigger the more eggs she had, how many eggs she had affected move speed, and it actually showed multiple eggs in the x-ray. God damn, I guess I can only imagine for now.

Hotmud9

Aug 2, 2021
This was the biggest missed opportunity with this game by far. It has multi preg, but doesn't show it? Like, come on man. Imagine if her belly got bigger the more eggs she had, how many eggs she had affected move speed, and it actually showed multiple eggs in the x-ray. God damn, I guess I can only imagine for now.
Hell yeah! At least someone else here agrees!

Reactions: yudas51

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
The kimochi version worked fine for me. When I opened the game for the first time I run the game with administrator for no reason so I guess you could try that
i tried administrator,no administrator,i tried press ctrl + e and japanese in winrar before of extraction,not do this,i tried ntleas that is similar to emulocale cuz emulocale not give me the option for this game and nothing worked.

pookyrawr

Oct 27, 2017
Don't think this was mentioned already, but you can combine, or "rebuild," all the extra chips you collect for a random roll of either the same grade or one rarity up (three chips at a time). I have a ton of SSR and UR chips from this, and can practically one shot most things with the chainsaw.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes