Unity Metal Flame [v1.01] [WOD]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

magicPotato

Mar 4, 2018
i still wonder how the fuck we can get ex -3 since i cant jump high enough to reach some spot at stage 3-3 and 3-4
recoil from shotgun maybe?

nevermind, that isn't a thing anymore apparently

tell a lie, it's still a thing, just need to upgrade the shotgun and that ability should give you a boost

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikaze Yumika

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
Save doesnt work properly for some reason, I keep getting error message plastered over the screen when loading into them.
Sorry have no idea why that would be happening. I'm fairly sure I have dlsite version 1.0 so maybe something to do with that? or maybe you can start the game and save in each save slot then copy the files over and see if that works.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017

Steam version is uncensored but requires steam
i just download gofile and mixdrop but when i open this game i cant press in start buttom the game not start and in load i cant load any file,only option buttom work me and load but not load any file,i tried open steam etc but nothing work,how i can play?

Last edited:
Reactions: Yank00

CBTWizard

Nov 11, 2019
If she gets raped enough her expressions will permanently become lewd, so make a separate save if you want both expressions.

Also, if you have the shield chip, you can exploit it by activating the shield and then getting downed after, the shield will stay up permanently until you either activate it again or you move to a new area but the bot will follow you normally but it will still block attacks even if facing away from them.

Took a bit, finished it.
How did you get the scene before the dinosaur boss? I'd assume it'd come from 6-4's boss but I couldn't get it to trigger.

Nevermind, there's a scene unlocker in the escape section.

Last edited:

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
If she gets raped enough her expressions will permanently become lewd, so make a separate save if you want both expressions.

Also, if you have the shield chip, you can exploit it by activating the shield and then getting downed after, the shield will stay up permanently until you either activate it again or you move to a new area but the bot will follow you normally but it will still block attacks even if facing away from them.

How did you get the scene before the dinosaur boss? I'd assume it'd come from 6-4's boss but I couldn't get it to trigger.

How to farm chip? through labor?

ohaipo1

Apr 16, 2020
Dev needs to make usable items in the game to heal and also to make farming chips easier. Like at least add a fertility booster item or an accelerator for pregnancy so you don't have to spend 10 hours trying to farm chips

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018

btw is this one ? Metal Flame Screenshot 2022.08.06 - 19.56.58.68.png

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Wait. So. The birth variations are NOT in the gallery in any way...? The fuck? No. Seriously... The fuck?

Hell, at one point, I got her to give birth twice in a row, twin eggs. No idea how I did that. Also no idea what causes one pose to take precedence over another. So I dunno if having just one save with her pregnant will work... and even then it's random, so it's not like you can pick the variation...

But seriously, what was the dev smoking?

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
I just reach the 2-4 , guys just grab the save ,this game is not worth your time...

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
how you guys can play the game?,i cant,i press in start and not respond and when i press in load and i select a file,not respond,where you guys downloaded the game or what you guys did soo it worked???

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes