2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
For those that are concerned the tentacle stuff, is mild (restraint and boob grope, no penetration)

For one char, it is kinda weird... almost looks like they are coming from her (cause there are ripple things under the skin and coming out, haven't played but could be some corruption thing), and the other is simply restricted and mild boob grope... with squirting lube stuff all over (doesn't look like semen, looks like lube, so if from female char then... female cum I guess?

Afterall... this is Chaos-L... not Chaos-R (Parent company).... lets just say they use R instead of L for a reason....

Rape, gang-rape, tentacle Rape, moster Rape etc. The R pretty much means rape....

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandstorm 99

mpg13

Jan 8, 2018
It seems to be crazy short. I thought it was going to be a full length vn with like 4 routes but nope it seems to be only 2 routes if you could even call them that.
I finished three routes and seem to have filled all the CG spots. I don't know if there's more. The game is really stupid but funny.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
> Tag: censored
> Censorship: No
Huh
Dunno if anyone answered you yet, but here it goes: It means that it's censored as per Japanese law, and not censored further. I know, I got confused when I encountered that for the first time, too.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Dunno if anyone answered you yet, but here it goes: It means that it's censored as per Japanese law, and not censored further. I know, I got confused when I encountered that for the first time, too.
Well I am pretty usre it was a mistake. Screens were censored so uploader wrongly putted censored tag, while game itself was uncensored.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
I wonder if Chaos R and L might have more of their titles localized by Jast.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes