4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
OH shit they actually made a sequel? AWESOME! I thought this was just the same game released for Steam. (thank you OP.)

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
looks like the developers are already working on the next meteor world actor

edit:nevermind its a gacha game

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: llat-2

hi88

Jul 27, 2017
The sagaoz save file isn't compatible with the english version, just does a black screen on launch. So this isn't 100%, but it's got all 4 scenes in it. Yeah, they cut it down so much there are only 4 total. 2 each for the 2 characters. Place in the savedata folder inside the install directory.

Nov 24, 2018
I can count the amount of VNs I've actually ran though completely on one hand, but this one did a good job at keeping my interest beyond the h-scenes. I really want to see how the story wraps up.

#4a4a4a

Mar 10, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone know about the state of the series? I wonder if theres going to be another part, heard that Syougo Kinugasa is kind of infamous for his non-endings, thats gonna be a big shame if it ends like this...

Edit: seems like they really are working on something aside from that gacha game

Last edited:

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
Fuck, I was genuinely hoping the games would go the fate route and become successful beyond the vn's. Beyond cop craft and these games, I really want to see more media depicting fantasy within a cyberpunk setting. But damn, gone mobile already but hey, who knows, maybe it'll work and fund bigger projects. I just really love meteor world actor, it's characters, and the world they've built up. I hope it doesn't die off anytime soon. Maybe if I try to push the vn's like crack on others......

• Angry
Reactions: Nosferactia

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
I was quick to come to conclusions looks like they have divided the dev team into 2 parts one for that gacha game other for the sequel as far as the story goes i think the next one will be the last one becuase if you finished this one ruka is running out of time becuase of his overuse of power in the second game i hope the dev write the girls route to its conclusion in the final game
btw the writer of the story of meteor world actor is the same guy who wrote Classroom of the Elite check that one out when you have the time that one is also good

Nov 24, 2018
I was quick to come to conclusions looks like they have divided the dev team into 2 parts one for that gacha game other for the sequel as far as the story goes i think the next one will be the last one becuase if you finished this one ruka is running out of time becuase of his overuse of power in the second game i hope the dev write the girls route to its conclusion in the final game
btw the writer of the story of meteor world actor is the same guy who wrote Classroom of the Elite check that one out when you have the time that one is also good
Oh shit, I had no idea. I'm looking forward to S2.

tranqon

Oct 14, 2020
Fuck, I was genuinely hoping the games would go the fate route and become successful beyond the vn's. Beyond cop craft and these games, I really want to see more media depicting fantasy within a cyberpunk setting. But damn, gone mobile already but hey, who knows, maybe it'll work and fund bigger projects. I just really love meteor world actor, it's characters, and the world they've built up. I hope it doesn't die off anytime soon. Maybe if I try to push the vn's like crack on others......
the easiest way to gain fund is include heroines with kemonomimi

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
aww damn... the ending is cliffhanger
i expected at least to get the tsundere fire girl route
guess the 3rd is the last installment

Telathas

Jan 21, 2018
How's the length on this one compared to the first? Also no Tamako scenes? Complete bummer. She's hands down best girl.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes