4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DAMN :( I am disappointed... But whatever,, B'Cause Ryouko Sexy as Hell :giggle:

And can't wait to the next Sequel this Game... (y) (and b'cause this game realesed in steam,, i'll buy it :coffee: )

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
Fuyumi is best girl no questions asked cause if you played the 1st game and this one she understand ruka the most even if you dont start her route on the other hand ryouko route looks a bit forced in my opinion

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Fuyumi is best girl no questions asked cause if you played the 1st game and this one she understand ruka the most even if you dont start her route on the other hand ryouko route looks a bit forced in my opinion
that's like choosing between shit and shite. they're still shit.

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
yeah the previous game had horrible routes and once it was clear things were episodic and not part of one big plot, things generally went downhill.

The common route was still good though.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
As with previous part, I am uploading Ruka→Luka, metric units and no-intro version of the game scripts.
Unpack into the game folder to use.

Last edited:
Reactions: PrettySeal

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
looks like the developers are already working on the next meteor world actor

edit:nevermind its a gacha game
Late reply but the gacha is set between the first and second games, not a sequel

AozakiYu

Oct 27, 2018

here are the cgs for the gacha game
Someone said the gacha takes place between the first and second game. I have played the first but not the second yet, suffice to say besides the obvious H-stills is there any reason to play the gacha?

EDIT: Wut, Melissa grew bigger?

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
Someone said the gacha takes place between the first and second game. I have played the first but not the second yet, suffice to say besides the obvious H-stills is there any reason to play the gacha?

EDIT: Wut, Melissa grew bigger?
the gacha game is not canon as for the 3rd direct entry you gonna have to wait a while cause the author of meteor world actor is also the authour of classroom of the elite and for the time being he is focusing on that

Reactions: AozakiYu

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
also the gacha game is made by Dmm.com they also made other gacha ver of well known visual novels/anime

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes