4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
Lol, it literally states there on the image that a sequel is confirmed.
yeah that image that I CANT READ because i cant read japanese. okay you can laugh at my inability to read other characters. since you can read it, can you know the progress of the sequel? no. im not making a joke. i dont want to get hype at a sequel that wont be out soon enough

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
It just says that a sequel is confirmed and nothing else, which is no surprise for a Japanese visual novel. Also, I wasn't ridiculing you, I apologize if it sounded that way.

EDIT: The tweet itself confirms that it's available on PC and Android, that it's highly recommended that you've played the first game before the upcoming sequel, and that it's R-18. That's it.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Here is edit of the scripts with metric units instead of imperial where it matters, Ruka->Luka replacement and brand logo on load skipped.
Unpack into the game folder to use.

Last edited:

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
The story is definitely well written. I understand that there is a lot of things that still unfinished but hey, there will be a sequel that will cover that up. I am sure this is just a strategy for commercial purpose. I also think that this will be good for anime adaption since even without the sex scenes, it still can shine.

MoistMeal

Aug 4, 2020
question, Im still in the middle-ish of the game? but was there h-scenes I missed early on in the game? or do they all occour in the end? and does the choices play a role into picking who your smashing? I would just like a well informed gameplay.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Why the translation is so bad? It doesn't match what characters say at all. Is it censored or what?

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
the fan game is release weeks ago. will the game be released in english?? time can tell or sales

Zeldinor

Apr 23, 2018
FYI, this one has also been hit by the wave of takedowns from Mega, so that link no longer works. Just wanted to let you know.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Oh this. this was really really good. and I don't even care about the cliffhanger. if anyone has to bitch about cliffhangers on a VN that's over 50 hours, that just tells me how good a VN is.

everything is very much consistent and worldbuilding is just simply awesome. the writing will keep you seated. The MC is a very in-depth asshole who has seen a lot of shit in his 30+ years of his life. the people around him are also very much teetering to the soulless territory. I also love the corporate setting. more specifically the talks of pandering, shilling and "corporate speak" as that one youtuber uses as a term that I frequent, and how all the characters are just sick and tired of all those shillers and corpo dick suckers and yet here they are, doing the very same thing: sucking corporate dick. and while yes they are living in a not so prosperous area, the reason why its poor is still unexplained. on a 50 hour VN. you can't expect me to accept that everyone has to be dick suckers and yet we don't see any one person living in an extremely extravagant lifestyle. see, if everyone is poor despite doing their respective jobs, someone has to be legally stealing or extorting or something similar like that. You can't sell me what would amount to a Gotham City, but the major corporate villain players are absent. so I am hoping the sequel tackles that if ever.

still I understand why the cliffhanger complainers are being salty. all in all I just want the thing to continue. explosion in the background or not. the worldbuilding is so rich that in only peeled off the crust for a 50 hour VN.

if I have one legit complaint, its that the thief case in the small store took way too long. best girl is chiffon not even a contest.

Reactions: superelmo
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes