【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Płs tell me its voiced :confused:
Edit: Ok, nvm - main post got edit.

Last edited:

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
This VN is absolutely top class, despite what that negative comments* may suggest. It sets things up beautifully like the Season 1 of an anime (but way, way better) or the first book of an epic series, and as a standalone I find it absolutely enjoyable, which is amazing when you consider all the epic shit it hinted that's going to blow up didn't even take place yet. One of the few long-form VNs I played despite my diminished interest in VNs over the years. In fact, this is easily the best VN I played last year and a top 10 of all times in my list. My worry is that the sequel won't live up to everything it built up to the point, not that a sequel won't be made in the future.

To call this game a kusoge and a half-assed mess is absolutely stupid. It's like calling Game of Thrones the novel series a half-assed mess because the author is more likely to pass away from old age before he finishes it. You can doubt the author's ability to wrap up his stories absolutely (The handling of Akagoei was trash to put it mildly, and I had no idea why they made that spin-off where you time-skip to the far, far future), but to say that this VN is a failure as a standalone product is a complete lie.

EDIT: Changed "review" to "comments". I was referring to the one-line negative review posted in this thread, but I realized that it might be confused with the VNDB review, hence the edit.

Last edited:

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
BEWARE:

vndb discussion
I think this is confusing some people, but to sum it up, some guy said it was trash, and the vndb discussion review dude gave it a 10, so basically you should just find out how good it is yourself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: James Eveleth

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
The art is amazing, the premise is interesting, and the writer is the same from Classroom of the Elite. I'm hyped. The vndb discussion has me skeptical, though. It seems many people aren't very happy with how inconclusive the paths are and how incomplete the game feels overall. I'm not familiar with the term, but apparently this game is being treated as a prologue to another game.
I'm a bit disheartened to hear all this, but I'll still play the game and get a feel for it before drawing a conclusion. I just hope I won't be disappointed.

Last edited:

ronalddump

Dec 1, 2018
Thank you very much for sharing! I'm just curious, is there a reason the original .zip was changed to .rar? Also, no chinese readme?

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2019
Thank you very much for sharing! I'm just curious, is there a reason the original .zip was changed to .rar? Also, no chinese readme?
rar is probably easier to download considering it's size. also probably easier to upload. considering the site is a english storefront where the copy was bought and i would probably guess china to have a more strict storefront etc i would say they have a read text for seperate version.

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
I sense the style and the drip but it look half polish so i'll play it later when I reach the mood for it lol.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
The art is amazing, the premise is interesting, and the writer is the same from Classroom of the Elite. I'm hyped. The vndb discussion has me skeptical, though. It seems many people aren't very happy with how inconclusive the paths are and how incomplete the game feels overall. I'm not familiar with the term, but apparently this game is being treated as a prologue to another game.
I'm a bit disheartened to hear all this, but I'll still play the game and get a feel for it before drawing a conclusion. I just hope I won't be disappointed.
Soshage is a gacha game, mostly mobile game.

Reactions: くもり空
Dec 18, 2019
What? Each novel in the A song of ice and fire series has a beginning, middle and end. That's why nobody would ever call ASoIaF a bad series, because you can get something out of each of the individual books. This, though? It's a giant prologue.
So I'd have to ask what exactly is so 'top class' about it. Everything points to it basically being a long, padded out VN with absolutely no substance. Considering that there isn't even a conflict hinted in the blurb, it's pretty clear that it's just going to be a giant waste of time.
Hard fucking pass. I love VNs, but some of you really lower your standards for this shit, lol.
even the review which critique it for it being a prolouge gave it a 10. basically i think you go a bit tooo far .

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
This VN is absolutely top class, despite what that negative review may suggest. It sets things up beautifully like the Season 1 of an anime (but way, way better) or the first book of an epic series, and as a standalone I find it absolutely enjoyable, which is amazing when you consider all the epic shit it hinted that's going to blow up didn't even take place yet. One of the few long-form VNs I played despite my diminished interest in VNs over the years. In fact, this is easily the best VN I played last year and a top 10 of all times in my list. My worry is that the sequel won't live up to everything it built up to the point, not that a sequel won't be made in the future.
i didnt watch game of thrones nor read akagoei so i cant comment on that. fun(?) fact: Kinugasa Shougo is the scenario writer of this VN, akagoe and reminescene.

it is maybe good setup for another season or second book or whatever IF THEY STATE IN THE DESCRIPTION THAT IT IS THE FIRST SEASON OR EPISODE 1 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. they didnt stated it at least on the vndb description but it maybe in the official site or something but i cant read japanese.

imo this game isnt a standalone if the plot sets up so that you will hype for the sequel or the neXt episode. take da capo as an eXample. theres 3 different series, sorry 4. and at least 3 of them is stand alone (you can enjoy each of them without consuming others) compared to grisaia trigger phantom, 9nine, karakara, and probably nekopara.
hunger games is another. the first one is standalone imo but the second one ends with a cliff hanger that you need a sequel to conclude it.
i didnt read and watch much but there are more eXample to this. oh. and my 5 cents

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
"IF THEY STATE IN THE DESCRIPTION..." Is this a joke? Does the first book of a novel always state that it's the first book of a trilogy or whatever? No, it just gives a synopsis and that's it, sometimes not even that for "cool" points. I've seen books with literally three words on the back cover and somehow expect you to buy it. The point is, it's NOT required for a visual novel to state that it's a season 1 or whatever.

"imo this game isnt a standalone if the plot sets up so that you will hype for the sequel" You are joking, or at least don't get what standalone means. There are COUNTLESS books where the first book is just a setup and hyping up for the sequel. That does NOT mean that they aren't standalones in any way. Also you refuted your own point with your Hunger Games example. The irony.

Finally, since you can't read Japanese I'm going to make the safe assumption you haven't played this game, which also means that you're talking completely out of your ass. Why do people like to comment about shit they haven't even experienced yet is beyond me.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
yeah. you got me. i didnt read it because of the comments. remind me when the sequel is up and then ill hype

007AVIAVI

Feb 24, 2019
Are the sex scenes animated? I ask cuz sometimes the animated tag means that the character sprites are animated but not the sex scenes.

Sylvaria

Jan 20, 2019
is there a crunched version? It takes over half day to download it, moreover my disk already red....

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes