4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
Anyone has full save with gallery unlock(If theres any) ? I wanna see if the scene is worth the playthrough

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
I'd dig a save/gallery, too, if there is one. I have pretty much no interest in the story itself, but the art is good plus MC is hung like a donkey and nails some cute elf chicks, so I'd like to read the sex scenes at least.

Raurosfalls

Dec 9, 2018
I don't know why, but I can't make a choice at "kill him" or "suck up". I can also only unlock 2 routes out of 4, which are Mel (The brown haired human? princess) and Chiffon (The Seigreit? girl with silver hair). I can't unlock Komachi or Claris's routes, and the japanese walkthrough makes no sense when I run it through autotranslate... Help?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
For Komachi's route, there is one choice that appears only after first playthrough. There's also two timed choices where you need to let time run out on its own. Claris' route is the "true" route of this game, hence her route only appears after you've completed the other three heroines' routes.

Raurosfalls

Dec 9, 2018
For Komachi's route, there is one choice that appears only after first playthrough. There's also two timed choices where you need to let time run out on its own. Claris' route is the "true" route of this game, hence her route only appears after you've completed the other three heroines' routes.
Thank you so much! (for anyone else having this issue, the second timed choice that you have to wait out is the "hang up" option).

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
any way to rename the MC?
Surprisingly there is:
  1. Download and unpack it to the game directory.
  2. Unpack and run cmd file I uploaded here at the same directory.
  3. Goto root\script and RegExp replace all "en=\"Ruka\"" (for title) and "\bRuka\b" (for text)
  4. Move script folder from root to the game directory
  5. Run the game as usual.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
Surprisingly there is:
  1. Download and unpack it to the game directory.
  2. Unpack and run cmd file I uploaded here at the same directory.
  3. Goto root\script and RegExp replace all "en=\"Ruka\"" (for title) and "\bRuka\b" (for text)
  4. Move script folder from root to the game directory
  5. Run the game as usual.
hero

thx

stealx1

Feb 19, 2020
Damn took me around 14 hourish finish whole game just saying damn... tht cliffhanger

stealx1

Feb 19, 2020
One of the coolest, hypest cliffhanger you ever read in a visual novel, yeah?
Ya it is a really good cliffhanger Im hoping they do sequel or something cuz god damn there a lot of question they left hanging

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
theres a tweet about announcing a sequel or something last december but i cant confirm it. it would be nice if its true. maybe people who follow the vn or the developer can confirm it.
but then its in japanese, maybe you can read it in machine translation since english version will took a good while

thanhgokhoa

Jan 23, 2020
theres a tweet about announcing a sequel or something last december but i cant confirm it. it would be nice if its true. maybe people who follow the vn or the developer can confirm it.
but then its in japanese, maybe you can read it in machine translation since english version will took a good while
Can I have the link to the tweet

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017

looking at the profile only shows sales and some merch. i cant read japanese so there maybe an update somewhere

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes