nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Is there someone who joins to translate the game? Why? Amaziri needs someone serious and committed to do it. Thanks
i already helped with the translation for some parts of the game. I think he's gonna finish the translations, fix some bugs and review it all then release it. Might take just a few more days for the public release.

Last edited:

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
Game is out

Changelog:
(EN)
Add:
223 images and 756 with animations.
6 scenes on Friday morning, 8 scenes at noon, 1 scenes in the afternoon, 1 scenes in the evening, scenes at night.
At least 32 animations.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
MetF [Ch.3 v0.26] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.48 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 224 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 190 MB:

MetF [Ch.3 v0.26] Cheat Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
good job but it's a pity that we are sent back to the demo page at the end of the game so we have to start the game again to see all the annimations so when it's over we can't play anymore ?????

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
CH 3 V26

Non-Mega Link

As an oldest member of this VN,
I always appreciated Amaziri in terms of quality renders and jaw dropping tease.
But somehow this update felt short, I know you worked really hard to get these scenes to work.
Felt really good as you are keeping updates short, and giving us quality content in fast pace.
keep providing us fast updates and a good amount of tease.
looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes