joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
I just discovered this game in my daily update list.
First Chapter is repetitive and English, well not really English. It makes no sense which makes you confused as to what they say and with what meaning.
Everyone seems to rate it very high. I am ok with some slow burn but if i read that it starts at chapter 3, mmm... ok.
Is it good for the story only?
If teasing/soft foreplay is your thing should start with ch 2.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Chapter 1

Win/Linux: ( 640 mb/96 MB)
, , ,

Last edited:

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Yes, that seems not to be my game then.
Thanks for sharing.
The dev had previoiusly said that he intended the game to be around 9 or 10 chapters if i'm not mistaken, and we're at chapter 3.

This is a game that is based on a slow corruption dynamic for the main characters and where the story is pretty long and demands for the player to be patient, very patient, plus he already has made some renders that are going to take place in the story many chapters ahead ("full on sex scenes renders" that he had shared previously, so SEX scenes where the two main protagonnists are involved are obviously gonna happen, it's just (unfortunatly) not for tomorrow in the script).

I get it that it might be frustrating for a lot of you guys that you can't witness sex scenes (for the protagonist, because for other characters we already have some scenes) in the first chapters but this is how the dev intended the game to be and that's how it is, some may like it and some may not.

(And as i said MANY times before but apparently many don't seem to understand fully this point wich is VERY IMPORTANT in this game: the main protagonist is a married religious woman who's slowly gonna get corrupted.. she's not gonna open her legs to whoever and get drilled in the first 2mn of the game, shit takes time to happen, just like in real life)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
The dev had previoiusly said that he intended the game to be around 9 or 10 chapters if i'm not mistaken, and we're at chapter 3.

This is a game that is based on a slow corruption dynamic for the main characters and where the story is pretty long and demands for the player to be patient, very patient, plus he already has made some renders that are going to take place in the story many chapters ahead ("full on sex scenes renders" that he had shared previously, so SEX scenes where the two main protagonnists are involved are obviously gonna happen, it's just (unfortunatly) not for tomorrow in the script).

I get it that it might be frustrating for a lot of you guys that you can't witness sex scenes (for the protagonist, because for other characters we already have some scenes) in the first chapters but this is how the dev intended the game to be and that's how it is, some may like it and some may not.
(And as i said MANY times before but apparently many don't seem to understand fully this point wich is VERY IMPORTANT in this game: the main protagonist is a married religious woman who's slowly gonna get corrupted.. she's not gonna open her legs to whoever and get drilled in the first 2mn of the game, shit takes time to happen, just like in real life)
Me personally, i would see it could benefit from a fluid story. The sandbox is more of a distraction to me.
Point taken. Religious.
Though at one point some "feeling" should evolve. I found it strange that she, with the knowing of a stranger living in the house, asks herself every time if she should lock the door. That should not even be a question. It would have made more sense to have him peek.
I like to have it understood as a constructive thought than anything else.
And of course the translation.
I will keep an eye out but so far, this is not really what i am looking for. I found Life in Middle East in that regard more rewarding.
So i am not giving up yet, but at the same time i have my doubts.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Me personally, i would see it could benefit from a fluid story. The sandbox is more of a distraction to me.
Point taken. Religious.
Though at one point some "feeling" should evolve. I found it strange that she, with the knowing of a stranger living in the house, asks herself every time if she should lock the door. That should not even be a question. It would have made more sense to have him peek.
I like to have it understood as a constructive thought than anything else.
And of course the translation.
I will keep an eye out but so far, this is not really what i am looking for. I found Life in Middle East in that regard more rewarding.
So i am not giving up yet, but at the same time i have my doubts.
That's the thing, you only played the first chapter, where literally nothing happens.

The first chapter is like an intro to the game and the characters, and that's about it. In the 2nd and 3rd chapter there's some more serious stuff going on compared to just peeking (breast sucking, assjob, cunilingus, fingering, blowjob, humping etc (even sex scenes with penetration but these include other female charcaters not the two main ones (Radia and her daughter Kenza) wich are eventually gonna happen but just didn't happen yet ).
Just gotta give it a try and some time, it's a slow process but with eventual results at the end. As for the translation it's way better in chapter 2 and 3.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
The female models in the first chapter were perfect why'd the dev decide to go and 'improve' them in the second and third? They are grotesque now!
Also, is there a way for lewdness without those goofy-ass male models? They look like generic thugs in a Steven Seagal movie.
Literally the worst take on this game so far, lol sorry.
Never thought i'd see someone complaining about the game improving and the dev making his models better looking and hotter ..

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
The female models in the first chapter were perfect why'd the dev decide to go and 'improve' them in the second and third? They are grotesque now!
Also, is there a way for lewdness without those goofy-ass male models? They look like generic thugs in a Steven Seagal movie.
Compared to chapter 1, the models are now improved in certain aspects but still have the same proportions as before.

Reactions: GreeperDark3dART
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes