ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Glad you paid attention to it. Also something worth mentionning is that i wrote that comment in December, so almost a year now, since then a lot of things happened within the chapter, mainly the fact that we actually do get to play those unlocked scenes in chapter 2.
When starting chapter 3, one might feel a bit lost but the longer you play and the more things start to make sense.
If you're just starting chapter 3 then i envy you lol, there's a ton of stuff going on and a lot of hot scenes (with real sex going on this time unlike in the previous chapters).
[/QUO

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Glad you paid attention to it. Also something worth mentionning is that i wrote that comment in December, so almost a year now, since then a lot of things happened within the chapter, mainly the fact that we actually do get to play those unlocked scenes in chapter 2.
When starting chapter 3, one might feel a bit lost but the longer you play and the more things start to make sense.
If you're just starting chapter 3 then i envy you lol, there's a ton of stuff going on and a lot of hot scenes (with real sex going on this time unlike in the previous chapters).
More like a ton of repating stuff, more like a headache if you keep playing. Sandbox games are not cool, at least giv us a cheat for ch3.

Jul 20, 2020
The truth does not seem as complicated as you say, you just have to try to understand how the situations go and always respect the schedules because it is possible that you skip one and it will be difficult for you to unlock it.
Tell me! Do you have a gallery?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The truth does not seem as complicated as you say, you just have to try to understand how the situations go and always respect the schedules because it is possible that you skip one and it will be difficult for you to unlock it.
Tell me! Do you have a gallery?
No gallery, it won't work for some reason.
If someone is going to make a game this repetetive, shouldn't there be a walthrough?
Day 1 do this do that.
Daye 2 and so on...
Which one would be more annoying, a walkthough or this game, that is the question?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Chapter 1: Pixeldrain
Size 63.1 MiB

Chatper 2: Pixeldrain
Size 259 MiB

Chapter 3 v0.40a
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
Size 341 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port, as always.

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
does chapter 1 have any content? I am stuck in a loop. Just doing cleaning, cooking, showering and sleeping everyday.

Reactions: Mirnation

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
does chapter 1 have any content? I am stuck in a loop. Just doing cleaning, cooking, showering and sleeping everyday.
i don't remember of it much going on with the first chapter, just move on to chapter 2.
Chapter 1 acts like an intro to the game, you get to know the characters etc, there's some teasing but that's about it.
Chapter 2 has better graphics, and there's actually some developement in the story, plus we start getting the hot scenes (think anything sexual BUT penetration).
Chapter 3 even better graphics and animations, and also plenty of sex scenes.

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
i don't remember of it much going on with the first chapter, just move on to chapter 2.
Chapter 1 acts like an intro to the game, you get to know the characters etc, there's some teasing but that's about it.
Chapter 2 has better graphics, and there's actually some developement in the story, plus we start getting the hot scenes (think anything sexual BUT penetration).
Chapter 3 even better graphics and animations, and also plenty of sex scenes.
I just started chapter 2 but missed first two scene bcz of low lust points. Thats why I was wondering did I do something wrong in chapter 1. lol

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes