steve000

Mar 12, 2019
View attachment 1306656

Overview:
MetF is a story about a strict and very religious mother who lives in a world where money dictates everything.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-23
Release Date: 2022-10-01
Developer: Amaziri - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.3 - 0.40a
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Signature:

This is an English-only forum. Non-English posts will be subject to deletion.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux (v38 DLC): - MEGA -
Mac (v0.36A): - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

v0.40a Update Only:
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Cheat Mod* - Spanish*

V0.32

Chapter 1-2
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1367393 View attachment 1367395 View attachment 1367396 View attachment 1367397 View attachment 1367398 View attachment 1367401 View attachment 1367402 View attachment 1367403 View attachment 1367405 View attachment 1367406 View attachment 1367407 View attachment 1367410 View attachment 1447679 View attachment 1447680 View attachment 1447681 View attachment 1447682 View attachment 1447683 View attachment 1447684
Goth the DLC 38 and the update only ch 3 40a seem to be broken and will not run . anyone else with this problem ?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So how do you play this impossible game?
Red does what, blues does what?
How many times do we have to repeat red or blue to see a new scene?

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
So, for playing this chapter 3 with all of the current content do i have to download V0.32 then download v38 DLC and merge the files with previously downloaded V0.32 and then download v0.40a update and merge/overwrite the content of 0.40a files with the already DLC patched V0.32 ??

Yo Daxter250 !
Download the patch, you will have a zip file, unzip the file, copy what is inside the folder, for example MetF_Chapter_3 0.40 etc...., then paste it in an old version of the game, if you have version 0.32, put it in, if you choose the right directory they will ask you to replace some file, it is quite normal.

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Download the patch, you will have a zip file, unzip the file, copy what is inside the folder, for example MetF_Chapter_3 0.40 etc...., then paste it in an old version of the game, if you have version 0.32, put it in, if you choose the right directory they will ask you to replace some file, it is quite normal.
So i don't have to download DLC for DLC content, i will just download the base game (0.32) and then patch it with latest patch (0.40) right? *
*which means 0.40 patch also have DLC content

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
So i don't have to download DLC for DLC content, i will just download the base game (0.32) and then patch it with latest patch (0.40) right? *
*which means 0.40 patch also have DLC content
Yes, because to give you an example, 0.40 comes with the 0.38 dlc. It is done this way for those who pay and after 1 or 2 months it is released in a new version with more content. It is done so that those who pay can enjoy the privilege and those who don't pay simply wait for the new version 1 or 2 months with more content.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Some of you guys lack a few things, i'm not sure if it's basic reading comprehension or you just dgaf.
The way to play the last update, how to instal it etc has been explained many many times in the thread, but it feels like none of you wants to even take a look at the previous comments and explanations, and now instead of discussing the game itself we've got pages of people asking the SAME freaking question and they're not even trying to see if someone hasn't already answered it.

Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Why not try to explain
Some of you guys lack a few things, i'm not sure if it's basic reading comprehension or you just dgaf.
The way to play the last update, how to instal it etc has been explained many many times in the thread, but it feels like none of you wants to even take a look at the previous comments and explanations, and now instead of discussing the game itself we've got pages of people asking the SAME freaking question and they're not even trying to see if someone hasn't already answered it.
Why no try to explain it then, Mr dgaf.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Why not try to explain

Why no try to explain it then, Mr dgaf.
because i did, more than once you dummy. Last time i explained how to make the game work, the next comment was someone asking the same exact question that i had already answered in the comment that was literally above his.

Reactions: DiegoSaintE

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Exaclty, so if anyone has any kind of issue with the game, either read the comments before yours or go to the discord channel, you'll find your answer in both.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Stuck at 129 and a little lost here - any hints to what i have to do to raise Radia's lust?

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Did you try repeating the scenes with the bald guy (Yazid I think) friend of Nabile? After the scene in which you visit Nabile's house you get to accept when he plays with your butt. And them try on Saturday at night go to the living room (lights are one) and visit him when he is working out. That should work. And check you phone at night (not sure what day exactly), check the camera and the phone icon.

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
it doesn't end right there, they both go for a walk or something and it ends with Radia winking at the two guys with the cars. (you don't have to choose the "no" option).

And yes chapter 3 isn't (unfortunatly) a continuation of chapter 2 but rather a new chapter, we don't get to continue on the storyline of chapter 2 and finally get to unlock some scenes and animations left on chapter2 but rather start a whole new thing.
Like why is the chapter 3 starting with Radia and Kenza both naked sleeping next to eachothers, and why is Nabile eating Radia's pussy/ass hahaha ? :LOL: it's like we skeeped over a whole update or something haha (though i'm not mad at that, that was a hell of a scene to start the chapter with :p).

Personally the + of this current chapter for me are: .better "graphics" (?) .hot scenes .female characters curvy and busty like always .the option to chose where to go in the house or when going outside the house
The " - " would be: not following up with the chapter 2 since there was still some scenes and/or animations that we didnt get to see for "not having enough lust points"and i'm sure a lot of us were impatiently waiting for the chapter 3 to finally get to unlock them and it never happened, and that's unfortunate.

Overall i give the game a solid 8.5/10 (maybe even a 9), it's still by far the best one i've played so far. I've said it before and i'll say it again, thanks Amaziri for this gem, your work is very much appreciated my friend
It's a good thing I read this first. Thought I was missing something in chapter 2 when starting chapter 3.

Reactions: nandaja

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
It's a good thing I read this first. Thought I was missing something in chapter 2 when starting chapter 3.
Glad you paid attention to it. Also something worth mentionning is that i wrote that comment in December, so almost a year now, since then a lot of things happened within the chapter, mainly the fact that we actually do get to play those unlocked scenes in chapter 2.
When starting chapter 3, one might feel a bit lost but the longer you play and the more things start to make sense.
If you're just starting chapter 3 then i envy you lol, there's a ton of stuff going on and a lot of hot scenes (with real sex going on this time unlike in the previous chapters).

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes