Manford

Nov 24, 2018
I downloaded the V.40 update only files from Patreon. Can someone share how to load these files into a prior release V.38?
I tried to do it myself and failed.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
MetF [Ch.3 v0.40a Full Game] [Compressed]

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 433 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 399 MB: -

MetF [Ch.2 / Ch.3] Cheat Mod & Gallery Unlocked

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Nice female models and nice game; I would have 10000000x preferred a male protagonist though; maybe once or if you finish MetF you can make another game where you play as male protagonist with similar female modeled characters. [chubby, curvy, etc. modeled games are pretty rare, sadly]

• Love
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
Why does it show that "IP address Blacklisted" when i try and downoad game through "workUpload"?

Anyone know any solution?

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
wish there was a male protagonist. Kinda like the ladys, but don't want to just hang around with one

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
MetF [Ch.3 v0.40a] Unofficial Android Port + Cheat Mod & Gallery Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 415mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Reactions: lf9naruto

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Once again another broken release with little content after almost 2 months...
It will be more like since 1 month with the 0.38 leak and the free version 0.40 that was released for free for everybody about 2 or 3 weeks ago. It took them a while to update it here and it has quite a lot of content/updates compared to most games.

What I don't understand is that if you don't like it, what are you doing here?

Last edited:

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
v0.40a Update Only
Obviously, if you try to open it, it will give you an error, but that usually happens when you don't read it.
You have to have a previous version and re-upload with the new update.
ok so a lot of us are haveing trouble i looket and did not find what you are talking about so if you could run us through how we can fix this or just show me were it is to read and fix it my self that would be great i like the game and the art and want to se more thanks

Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
So, for playing this chapter 3 with all of the current content do i have to download V0.32 then download v38 DLC and merge the files with previously downloaded V0.32 and then download v0.40a update and merge/overwrite the content of 0.40a files with the already DLC patched V0.32 ??

Yo Daxter250 !

• Hey there
Reactions: Daxter250

Cheyrou

Sep 5, 2018
It will be more like since 1 month with the 0.38 leak and the free version 0.40 that was released for free for everybody about 2 or 3 weeks ago. It took them a while to update it here and it has quite a lot of content/updates compared to most games.

What I don't understand is that if you don't like it, what are you doing here?
Because i love this game ?. Should'nt I mention also its bad sides ? The game has so many good and so many bad things. with the last updates bad things are more. This games sandbox system is still buggy and repetitive. You are making the same thing over and over again to see a new scene. On the other hand, this game has very hot models and interesting story. this is why i LIKE this game. Personally i dont give a damn about leaks. 0,38 was dlc for only to subscribers i think . 0,43 is also dlc and i guess it will be also leaked sadly. Creator should make all the updates public. Its sad to see this games rating dropped from 4.5 stars to 3.5 .. i hope it will not drop more..

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes