Chaos93

Jun 28, 2020
MetF [Ch.3 v0.40a] Unofficial Android Port + Cheat Mod & Gallery Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 415mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Can you upload this to workupload or some other one please as Mxdrop is blocked

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Words of Amaziri on Discord:
Guys, I'm taking a long time to release the update, there are three reasons for that, you know the first one, my work, the second one is that I'm preparing Chapter 4 at the same time and the third and last reason, I'm making my main character for my next game, is it too early ? not really, I started to make Radia in 2019, 2 years before the release of MetF.

possaad

Jul 13, 2018
I just finished ch 2 and downloaded v0.38 but there is a gap in the story should I download 0.32 first or what

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Words of Amaziri on Discord:
Guys, I'm taking a long time to release the update, there are three reasons for that, you know the first one, my work, the second one is that I'm preparing Chapter 4 at the same time and the third and last reason, I'm making my main character for my next game, is it too early ? not really, I started to make Radia in 2019, 2 years before the release of MetF.
where's the picture in your profile from ? is it from a game ?

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
guys when will the update who knows really waiting
I'm not quite sure when but it's most likely before the end of this month. Amaziri wanted to make it a dlc and release it earlier this month but he kept on adding more content and animations to it that it became a whole update, he's been working on it for quite some time now so i'm sure it's gonna be good. Apparently it's gonna be a big update also, i'll definitely wait another week or so if it means more content to enjoy.

Reactions: rebe

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Wait how did it change to 0.5?
Because it's not a dlc anymore, way too many scenes and content for it to be considered a dlc, this is gonna be a regular update. (and i believe the biggest update so far, but don't quote me on this one)

Reactions: Vigeous
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes