Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Is it the scene when Radia spies on Kanza doing the blowjob?
I remember I got a similar message, but I fixed it after giving it ignore and later rollback.
Its the scene where Radia and Kanza take a shower together and taking pics. I did try to ignore and rollback but the story would progress but the image is stuck in the bathroom

Lycancito

Sep 11, 2021
Its the scene where Radia and Kanza take a shower together and taking pics
Sorry, I don't have that error. But there it says an image is missing, rare thing, it hasn't happened to me. Only with 2 scenes, the scene where Radia spies Kanza and the first scene with Yazid. But I fixed it with that method I mentioned.

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Is it the scene when Radia spies on Kanza doing the blowjob?
I remember I got a similar message, but I fixed it after giving it ignore and later rollback.
So I try redownloading v.38 to see if I missed something and now I'm getting this 1665456622924.png

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
0.40 seems to have many errors which are failures to find images that I am guessing are a result of translation issues. :(

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Sorry, I don't have that error. But there it says an image is missing, rare thing, it hasn't happened to me. Only with 2 scenes, the scene where Radia spies Kanza and the first scene with Yazid. But I fixed it with that method I mentioned.
Thanks for trying to help. I might just wait for the dev to post the game here. Hopefully they would post a less bug free version here like they normally do

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes